The Supply Chain department is responsible for Supply Network Planning, Production Planning, Raw Material planning/buying and Distribution activities. The Supply Specialist, Project Support role will support the Supply Chain department with the management of ongoing and upcoming projects which include new product launches, product design changes and production process changes.Key responsibilities:
- Manages Master Data set-up and MRP planning parameter set-up for new and existing material codes (SKU´s) of raw materials, intermediate and final products.
- Manages Bill of Material set-up and maintenance for intermediate and final product SKU´s.
- Prepares required Change Control documents, documenting new SKU´s.
- Tracks progress of project launch activities for planning department.
- Manages discontinuation process for phased-out materials.
- Prepares disposition reports for phased-out materials.
- Works closely with project leads and the production/material planners to have full understanding of the project timelines and priorities.
- Participates in weekly launch readiness meetings with global project leads.
- Participates in weekly project meetings with local or global project leads.
- Collaborates and follows up with other functions such as Purchasing, Production, Engineering and Quality to ensure project activity progress.
- Supports the Supply Chain department with back-up activities (planning/buying) if required.
- Adheres to local and global SOPs.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Structured, accurate, self-driven, service oriented, team-player, can work independently
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and must have sense of urgency
- End-to-End Supply Chain planning understanding
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Tools
- Experience with ERP systems (SAP/APO/SNP)
- Fluently in Swedish and English in both speaking and writing.
- 2-5 years of work experience in materials planning/master data management, preferably in Medical/Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Experience with ERP (SAP).
Consulting assigment(you will be employed as a consultant by Adecco).
Start date: Preferably January 2021. Initial duration: 12 months (maybe longer)Kontaktuppgifter
Urval och intervjuer kommer att ske löpande. Tjänsten kan komma att bli tillsatt innan sista ansökningsdag, ansök därför så snart som möjligt.
Har du frågor om tjänsten eller rekryteringsprocessen är du varmt välkommen att kontakta ansvarig rekryterare:
Magnus Wiberg via firstname.lastname@example.org
Har du frågor angående registrering, var god kontakta supporten via email@example.com
Välkommen med din ansökan!