The Supply Chain department is responsible for Supply Network Planning, Production Planning, Raw Material planning/buying and Distribution activities. The Supply Network Planner is responsible for global E2E supply planning and inventory levels.Key responsibilities:
- Analyze and review Demand Forecast on monthly basis, understand changes in Demand Forecast
- Create monthly Supply Plan based on Demand, Capacity and Material Availability inputs.
- Create final packaging Production Plan, in alignment with Supply Plan.
- Ensure supply plan and production plan are reflected and maintained in SAP.
- Create and maintain stock transfer orders in SAP for outbound shipments
- Create and maintain production orders in SAP for final packaging
- Collaborate with Global Plan, Value stream, Customer Service, Deliver, Production, Warehouse, Source, Finance, Quality and Regulatory, understand the stakeholder´s needs and requirements. Communicate production and supply plans and align on changes to these plans.
- Have understanding and/or participate in NPI-/change control projects and reflect project outcome in both Supply Plan and Production Plan.
- Escalate and take action on deviations or constraints affecting targeted service level, inventory or costs negatively. Follow STEM process.
- Key contact person for global supply or inventory questions.
- Create volume and inventory plan for annual budget process and LBE cycles (March Update, June Update and November Update), align with stakeholders.
- Define and maintain inventory levels for intermediate and finished product both at Uppsala Mfg site and global DC.
- Define and maintain planning parameters for Finished Product SKU´s both at Uppsala Mfg site and global DC.
- Prepare inputs for Supply Review and Supply S&OP meetings
- Review and manage Supply Chain metrics, ensure KPI target adherence.
- Initiate improvements to optimize supply chain flow, inventory, production plans and costs.
- Adherence to local and global SOPs.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, structured, accurate, self-driven, service oriented, team-player
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and must have sense of urgency
- End-to-End Supply Chain planning understanding
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Tools
- Experience with ERP systems (SAP/APO/SNP)
- Fluently in Swedish and English in both speaking and writing.
- 5+ years of work experience in supply and/or production planning, preferably in Medical/ Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Experience with ERP (SAP).
Consulting assigment(you will be employed as a consultant by Adecco).
Start date: Preferably December . Initial duration: 12 monthsKontaktuppgifter
Urval och intervjuer kommer att ske löpande. Tjänsten kan komma att bli tillsatt innan sista ansökningsdag, ansök därför så snart som möjligt.
Har du frågor om tjänsten eller rekryteringsprocessen är du varmt välkommen att kontakta ansvarig rekryterare:
Magnus Wiberg via email@example.com
Har du frågor angående registrering, var god kontakta supporten via firstname.lastname@example.org
Välkommen med din ansökan!