Academic Work is now looking for a regulatory affairs manager for Galdermas Global Center of Excellence for Aesthetic Global Business Unit. They are located in Uppsala and have an unique edge as they have the whole product chain from development to production and marketing. We are offering you the opportunity to work in an exciting, international environment where both professional and personal development is encouraged. Galderma are based in modern offices and located just by the river Fyrisån in Uppsala, only a 10-minute bike ride from Uppsala Central Station.Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Galderma looking for a Regulatory Affairs Manager to their Medical Device Team.
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at Galderma. The assignment will be full time and until further notice. There are good opportunities to be extended on the assignment, given that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation.Arbetsuppgifter
As a regulatory affairs manager you will be working with supporting and be the main contact for a number of Galdermas Regional/Affiliate organizations WW in regulatory submissions and maintenance of their medical devices.For example, you will:
- Marketing applications for new products
- License maintenance such as labeling updates, renewals and submission of change controls
- Coordination of submissions and related responses to regulatory authorities
- Surveillance of regulatory requirements at global level
This role will offer opportunities to have the regulatory responsibility in key development and line extension projects.Vi söker dig som
- Hold a university degree in a life science area such as pharmaceutical science or similar
- Has experience of compiling and reviewing documents/reports according to regulatory guidelines
- You possess good communication skills and fluency in Swedish and English, both verbal and written, is required.
It will be considered to be meritorious if you have experience from previous position within R&D or similar. It´s also meritorious if you have experience of Regulatory Affairs, in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
As a person we believe you have to be open-minded, willing to adapt to differences and enjoy working with others in a collaborative way to succeed in this role. Further you are self-driven with the ability to structure work and manage multiple requests while maintaining timelines.Other information
- Start: Omgående
- Work extent: 8-17
- Location: Uppsala
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Galderma is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at email@example.com and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.
* We strive to be an attractive employer to our consultants. In addition to collective agreement and a dedicated consultant manager, we offer you as a full time consultant a consultant portal, giving you access to several benefits. Read more [here]((https://www.academicwork.se/vart-erbjudande-till-heltidskonsulter)
(remove for blue collar)