Do you have a degree within biotechnology and are seeking a new challange? Our client is now looking for an engineer within viral technologies and cell culture. Apply today as we have an ongoing selection process.Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client looking for a Molecular Cell Biologist within Life Science. You will be working in a larger team of 15 colleagues. Our client offers great development opportunities depending on your ambitions and goals.You are offered
- Experience within the Life Science industry
- Work were you make a difference
This is a temporary consultant assignment for six months, which may be extended if all parties are satisfied with the collaboration. As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.Arbetsuppgifter
- Flow Cytometrics
- Large scale cell cultures <10l.
- FAG display
- Mammalian cell culture, preferably in a bioreactor
Vi söker dig som
- Masters or higher education within biotechnology or biology
- Very good knowledge within English
- Experience within cell cultures in a large scale
It is considered a merit if you have previous industrial experience.
As a person you are:
- Start: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Full-time 8-17
- Location: Uppsala
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.