Do you have documented lab experience and want to enter a company in expansion phase with great career and development opportunities? Do you also want to be part of a company that writes history in precision medicine? Then you can be our customer's new laboratory engineer. Welcome in with your application today as we recruit on an ongoing basis!Information om uppdraget
Our customer is a fast-growing Uppsala-based company whose world-leading technology and products contribute to the development of precision medicine. The products are used in medical fields such as cardiovascular disease, cancer and neurological diseases. In five years, they have analyzed more than one million samples and generated close to 90 million data points for hundreds of customers from both research institutes and pharmaceutical companies. They have just been listed on the stock exchange and are planning a huge growth, so here is a chance for you to follow their successful journey!
Our customer is located in Uppsala Science Park and as a laboratory engineer you will belong to the company's analysis service. Your duties include planning the analysis work, creating and maintaining documentation and participating in the development of the department's operations going forward.
You will be employed by Academic Work and work as a consultant for our client. The assignment will be full-time until the end of December.
As a consultant for Academic Work, we offer great opportunities for you to grow professionally, build your network and create valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our consulting offer .Arbetsuppgifter
- Independently plan the analysis work according to given analysis methods and instructions with qPCR and / or NGS
- Installation, care and maintenance of laboratory equipment
- Create and maintain documentation and systems for the department's quality work
- Oral and written communication with customers
- Participate in the development of the department's operations going forward
Vi söker dig som
- Has a college degree and engineering education in biotechnology or molecular biology
- Has 1-2 years experience of working within the Life Science industry
- Fluent English in speech and writing
- Can work in shifts, work shifts are located Monday-Friday where you sometimes start working at 06 and other days work until 22
It is an advantage if you:
- Has experience of NGS
- Has experience with LIMS or similar systems
- Has worked in laboratory operations with delivery to the customer
- Assignment: 15/8-31/12
- Scope: Full time
- Location: Uppsala
The recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and the customer's wishes are that all issues concerning the service are handled by Academic Work.
We go through the selection on an ongoing basis and the ad can be shut down before the position is filled if we have moved on to the selection and interview phase.