One team wins the game - and some other money! But who really ensures that sports and cash can unite? Well, among other top players in Java development at Metric Gaming who love to "kick" code and improve betting functions. Now you have the chance to grow together with experienced colleagues in a internationally growing organisation. Apply today, as we are continuously recruiting!Information om uppdraget
Metric expands its software development center in Uppsala and wants you if you are a talented java developer who thrives in a dynamic environment.
Reporting to the technical leader, who is based in Uppsala, you will build and support high performance technology for worldwide gaming companies. You will work within a tight team in a fast paced and rewarding development environment and will be able to learn from the team and to develop your skills.
The team in Uppsala develops server and back-office administration software for online sports betting, based on a J2EE platform. The software handles more than 2,000 bets and 1,000 settlements per second on a vast number of markets and bet types.Arbetsuppgifter
Adding a new competitive betting feature requires information to be captured and analyzed, odds to be computed and distributed and bets to be settled, all at a great speed. Your main responsibility will be to develop robust and efficient Java code in harmony with our platform.
The team manages break-down, implementation, test and delivery of new features. For example you will:
- Develop Java code
- Design or re-design features
- Deliver high quality software products and services
- Improve methodologies, standards, processes and tools to make teams more efficient
- Solve incidents from the support- and operation staff
Vi söker dig som
- At least one year of experience from modern Java server development
- Good understanding in MySQL-databases
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
It will be considered an extra qualification if you have...
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science
- Previous experience in Agile/Scrum environment
- Understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability and trade-offs therein
- A passion for sports
As a person you are:
- Problem solving
- Start: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Uppsala, Klostergatan
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Metric Gaming that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.