Are you fascinated by new software and have a passion for technology? Are you also service-minded and great at customer interaction? Then this could be the position for you! Take the chance to help game developers, tech companies, and other clients exceed in Favro and become part of a fast-moving journey in a startup environment.Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Favro looking for a Customer Success Representative. Favro enables the world's most progressive organizations to achieve organizational flow. Their objective is to become the first choice Agile planning and collaboration app for serious scale-ups and progressive corporates. Some of their clients include Unity, Riot Games, and other companies within the gaming industry.
You will be joining a small, tightly knit team that works closely with development, marketing, and account management to help clients reach success. You will be working under the direction of Michael, a Dutch native now living in Sweden. Work language is English.
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at Favro. The assignment will be full time and extend to October 2019. There are good opportunities to be extended on the assignment, given that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation.Arbetsuppgifter
As a Customer Success Representative, your main responsibility is to answer help requests in the support system Intercom and through Favros social media channels, as well as helping companies get up and running the best way possible in Favro.For example, you will:
- Give written support to clients
- Get teams up and running in Favro and help with onboarding
- Help keep documentation up-to-date
The position suits you who is passionate about customer service, software and technology and is inspired by a startup environment. You enjoy working independently and are motivated by solving problems. The role also suits you who can juggle many challenges at the same time and is eager to learn new things.Vi söker dig som
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken
- Passion for technology and learning new software
It will be considered an additional qualification if you:
- Have previous experience within for example gaming communities. If you have been a Community Manager or Moderator this will be considered an advantage.
- Have previously worked in a support role.
As a person, you are self-motivated and comfortable working without pre-established procedures or guidance. You are also meticulous where you follow the quality standards required for the work. Finally, you are service minded with a positive and energetic mindset where you always strive to exceed the expectations of the clients.Other information
- Start: January
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Remote work, Central Stockholm, Central Uppsala.
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Favro is that all questions regarding the position is handled by [Academic Work(mailto:email@example.com).
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase. If you have a last date for application, keep in mind that you cannot close the advert before all applications has been reviewed.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se
* We strive to be an attractive employer to our consultants. In addition to collective agreement and a dedicated consultant manager, we offer you as a full time consultant a consultant portal, giving you access to several benefits.