Are you fascinated by new software, love the fast paced start-up vibe and have a passion for technology and gaming? Are you also service-minded and great at customer interaction? Then this could be the position for you! Take the chance to help game developers and other clients exceed in Favro and become part of a fast moving journey in a startup environment.Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Favro looking for a Customer Success Manager. Favro enables the world's most progressive organizations to achieve organizational flow. Their objective is to become the first choice agile product for serious scale-ups and progressive corporates. Some of their clients include Unity and other companies within the gaming industry.
You will be joining a small, tightly knit team that works closely with development, marketing, and strategic accounts to help users reach success. This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at Favro. The assignment will be full time and extend to November 2020. There are good opportunities to be extended on the assignment, given that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation.Arbetsuppgifter
As a Customer Success Manager your main responsibilities are to respond to help requests in the support system Intercom, Favros social media channels, as well as helping companies with onboarding to get up and running the best way possible in Favro.
Your Daily Work Will Include:
- Give written support to clients via live chat and email
- Get teams up and running in Favro and help with onboarding via online meetings
- Help keep documentation up-to-date
- Work closely with QA/Development to report technical problems or bugs
- Report feedback about the product back to the team and follow up
This position suits you who is passionate about customer service, software and technology and you are inspired by a startup environment. You enjoy working independently and are motivated by solving problems. The role also suits those who can juggle many challenges at the same time and are eager to learn new things.Vi söker dig som
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken
- Passion for technology and learning new software
- Previous experience within Customer Service
It will be considered an additional qualification if you..
- Have previous experience within gaming communities.
- If you have been a Community Manager or Moderator this will be considered an advantage.
As a person you are..
- Self-motivated, problem solver and comfortable working without pre-established procedures or guidance.
- Meticulous where you follow the quality standards required for the work.
- Very service minded with a positive and energetic mindset where you always strive to exceed the expectations of the clients.
- Start: ASAP
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Central Uppsala.
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Favro is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase. If you have a last date for application, keep in mind that you cannot close the advert before all applications has been reviewed.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se
* We strive to be an attractive employer to our consultants. In addition to collective agreement and a dedicated consultant manager, we offer you as a full time consultant a consultant portal, giving you access to several benefits.