In this role you will receive the opportunity to test your own ideas in collaboration with colleagues who share your passion for products with electrochemical processes. You will also get to work with a product that contributes to the environment through energy efficiency. Your own interest and ambition will determine what results you may achieve. Apply for the position today since we have an ongoing selection process.Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client ChromoGenics looking for a Chemical Development Engineer to their R&D department. The team currently consist of two experienced researchers as well as their team leader Greger, one of ChromoGenics founders. In close collaboration with your team you will strive towards development and innovation.
ChromoGenics is a producer of electrochromic glass with controllable heat- and light transmission. In this role you will be working with developing and optimizing polymer based electrolytes as well as testing and evaluating new compositions and formulas.
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at ChromoGenics. The assignment will be full time and extend until further notice. There are good opportunities to be recruited direct by the client after a certain time, if all parties are happy with the collaboration.Arbetsuppgifter
As a Chemical Development Engineer you will be optimizing the composition of electrolytes used for the products. You will be testing, analyzing and producing components and formulas according to a schedule that you will help design. As you grow in your role you will also be able to design and run experiments based on your own ideas and skills.
During your first time at ChromoGenics you will participate in an introduction program, where you will get the chance to explore different departments within the company to understand the bigger picture.
The position suits you who has a passionate interest for polymer chemistry, electrochemicals and new technology and you are not afraid bringing new ideas to the table. This role also suits you who thrives in a lab environment and appreciates a role where you will have a lot of freedom in your work.Vi söker dig som
- University degree within Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or equivalent education. It is a plus if you have focused on polymer chemistry or electrochemistry. You must also have gained laboratory experience from your studies.
- Passionate interest for electrochemical development
- Very good knowledge in written and spoken English
It will be considered an additional qualification if you:
- Have very good knowledge in written and spoken Swedish, since the internal communication is presented in Swedish
- Have relevant working experience within polymer chemistry or electrochemistry
As a person you have a solutions-oriented mindset and can break down and analyze problems as well as understanding long-term consequences of selected solutions. You are cooperative and have the ability to act in a responsive and attentive matter to other options. Finally you are flexible and self-reliant with an inner motivation that drives you towards your goals.Other information
- Start: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Full-time, flexible working hours
- Location: Uppsala, Librobäck
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from ChromoGenics is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase. If you have a last date for application, keep in mind that you cannot close the advert before all applications has been reviewed.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at [email@example.com](mailto:stn06 @academicwork.se) and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website [www.academicwork.se.(http://www.academicwork.se)
* We strive to be an attractive employer to our consultants. In addition to collective agreement and a dedicated consultant manager, we offer you as a full time consultant a consultant portal, giving you access to several benefits. Read more here