Good news – Tesla is expanding, and we are looking for great people to join the team in Upplands Väsby.
Are you passionate about EV:s, people and the future? If so, it's time for you to start your Tesla adventure as one of our Parts Advisors.
Being a Parts Advisor at Tesla:
At Tesla, our Parts Advisors play an important role in service operations, offering fundamental support to both Technicians and customers in our mission to accelerate the world's transition to sustainable energy.
As a Parts Advisor, you will provide critical parts support to the service centre, liaise with other departments, as well as focussing on the continuous development of your skills. We've created one of the most innovative vehicles ever made, and you will help ensure an equally innovative service to customers.
- Organize: You will be at the heart of our operation, receiving stock, picking, shipping and transacting material inventory to ensure smooth running. Your ability to multitask will allow you to use our parts system efficiently and streamline identification.
- Coordinate: The variety of tasks will challenge you to coordinate effectively, organize your daily work, and stay on top of deadlines. You aren't afraid to be hands-on and will pick up and deliver parts using vans or trailers.
- Communicate: By promptly solving customer service concerns, sharing updates on parts' shipping and arrival times and keeping everyone updated.
- Administer: As part of a data-driven company, attention to detail is key to helping us do better. You will use our parts system and other tools to keep an accurate record of transactions. Equally important will be maintaining an overview of time, expense, material, and warranty information. You will also flag any internal or external issues to be addressed promptly.
- Experienced: You have proven work experience within warehousing, logistics or automotive industries.
- Knowledgeable: While you do not need a degree or certificate in automotive technology, you understand the methods, techniques, parts, tools and materials necessary for a best-in-class maintenance operation. You also understand the basics of repairing and servicing cars.
- Digitally savvy: You have the ability to adopt and adapt quickly to new technology and systems.
- A communicator: You possess excellent communication skills and ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with both internal stakeholders, external partners and customers. You know how to get a point across both written and verbally.
- A team player: You'll be part of a diverse team that thrives on collaboration.
- A driver: You have a valid license and a safe driving record.
- Flexible: This role requires you to work on a shift schedule, rotating between early shift (07:00 - 15:30) and late shift (13:30 - 22:00).
To be successful in this position, we require that are fluent in both Swedish and English.
Please send us your application and note that we're excitedly waiting for your CV in English.