Join our Mobile Service in Upplands Väsby, Stockholm
As a Mobile Service Technician, you will deliver an impeccable service experience to every Tesla customer, at every occasion. You work with high quality equipment and will always have the latest training in our technologies.You will...
Who are you?
- Meet our customers: As a part of Tesla's Mobile Service, you will meet our customers at their location. Your interaction will contribute greatly to our customers experience and impression of Tesla.
- Service, repair and improve: Carry out basic technical repairs and non-HV diagnostic work without supervision. This includes interior components, maintenance, alert analysis, door handle maintenance and adjustments.
- Support customer education: When meeting our customers, your interaction will include helping them understanding technology and particularities of their Tesla vehicles. To be successful, you will develop a solid knowledge of all Tesla products, Service systems, processes and procedures.
- Collaborate: As a Mobile Service Technician you act with big independence, but always as a part of a team. You support your team locally and across the region, sharing best practices and working together.
- Likely you have a technical exam, and for sure bring 2 years of professional experience within vehicle mechanics.
- You learn fast, think on your feet and adapt well to new environments.
- Facing a challenge, you solve problems independently and creatively
- You thrive in customer interaction, and communicate on a high level in all situations. You speak and write English fluently.
- You have a valid Driver's License, and a safe driving record
Please send us your application and note that we're excitedly waiting for your English written resume.We offer:
Learn more about Tesla
- A clear career path with ongoing training and development to help you achieve your personal career goals
- A safe, clean and fast-paced working environment
- The chance to work alongside colleagues in other locations, exchanging best practices and support
- An exciting role within the world's leading sustainable energy transport company, making an impact every day.
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tesla is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 510-602-3960 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact email@example.com for additional information or to request accommodations.