Join our Mobile Service in Stockholm, Upplands Väsby
As a Mobile Service Technician, you will deliver an impeccable service experience to every Tesla customer, at every occasion. You work with high quality equipment and will always have the latest training in our technologies.You will..
Who are you?
- Meet our customers: As a part of Tesla's Mobile Service, you will meet our customers at their location. Your interaction will contribute greatly to our customers experience and impression of Tesla.
- Service, repair and improve:Carry out basic technical repairs and non-HV diagnostic work without supervision. This includes interior components, maintenance, alert analysis, door handle maintenance and adjustments.
- Support customer education: When meeting our customers, your interaction will include helping them understanding technology and particularities of their Tesla vehicles. To be successful, you will develop a solid knowledge of all Tesla products, Service systems, processes and procedures.
- Collaborate: As a Mobile Service Technician you act with big independence, but always as a part of a team. You support your team locally and across the region, sharing best practices and working together.
- likely you have a technical exam, and for sure bring 2 years of professional experience within vehicle mechanics.
- You learn fast, think on your feet and adapt well to new environments.
- Facing a challenge, you solve problems independently and creatively
- You thrive in customer interaction, and communicate on a high level in all situations. You speak and write English fluently.
- You have a valid Driver's License, and a safe driving record
Please send us your application and note that we're excitedly waiting for your English written resume.We offer:
- A clear career path with ongoing training and development to help you achieve your personal career goals
- A safe, clean and fast-paced working environment
- The chance to work alongside colleagues in other locations, exchanging best practices and support
- An exciting role within the world's leading sustainable energy transport company, making an impact every day.