Do you want to be part of a global and professional Talent Acquisition team? Are you looking for a fascinating and very diverse work environment? We have a great opportunity to join Tenneco/Öhlins in our office in Upplands Väsby, Sweden.
Öhlins Racing is a Swedish company with global operations. For over 40 years we have produced advanced suspension systems for vehicles.
Since January 2019 Öhlins Racing is a subsidiary of Tenneco. Tenneco is an American enterprise which is one of the leading companies within design, manufacturing and distribution of ride performance products and technologies. Today Öhlins Racing develops and manufactures front forks, shock absorbers and steering dampers for racing and street use for motorcycles, cars and mountain bikes. Our co-workers have many different professional skills and backgrounds. What unites us is a passion for world-class innovation and technology.Senior Talent Acquisition SpecialistJob description:
As Talent Acquisition Specialist (member of the TA EMEA Team)
, you are responsible for managing the End2End recruitment of a variety of positions, mainly for our sites in Sweden but also working together with the rest of the Tenneco TA-team across Europe.Your key tasks are :
Required profile:Your Profile:
- Manage hiring requests
- Work on all kinds of jobs, with a special focus on Engineering, Manufacturing, Purchasing, Sales, Customer Services, going from single contributors to professionals, managers and director levels.
- Use efficiently our global ATS and also the local Swedish Teamtailor system; support the implementation of our new global solution (SuccessFactors)
- Create and publish attractive job adverts to maximize the inflow of candidates
- Actively source candidates by using LinkedIn and/or other databases to spot passive talent
- Review applicants and discuss the outcomes of your evaluation with the hiring manager
- Have screening interviews with candidates
- Coordinate interviews with hiring managers and provide candidates with timely and continuous feedback on the status and the outcomes of their application process
- Capture trends on the labor market and make suggestions to adjust our recruitment approach in order to attract the right talent
- Actively support our employer brand
- Work closely with the other TA Specialists in the EMEA team, share best practices and support other locations when needed
- Maintain our Global reporting tool (and capture accurate data
- Report to the Talent Acquisition Manager
What we offer:We offer:
- Master or Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Communication or Social Sciences or equal by experience
- 3-5 years of full-life cycle recruitment experience , preferably in a complex international environment
- Experience in recruiting R&D Engineers and/or Manufacturing roles is preferred
- Deep knowledge of the Swedish job market
- Competent in stakeholder management and influencing, used to working with people leaders
- Focus on delivering the best candidate experience
- Strong organization skills and capable of setting priorities, resourceful and able to work in a fast-paced working environment
- Team player who can work in hybrid mode and in virtual teams
- Results oriented individual with good analytical skills
- Oriented to deliver top quality service, strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of interpersonal and influential skills
- Fluent in Swedish and English. Any other language is an asset
We want to make you feel welcomed, challenged and inspired and so we've made sure to carefully put together a blend of benefits meant to boost your health and well-being, to ensure your personal and professional growth and also your integration in a pleasant day to day working environment.