Company description:Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
It's an exciting moment for the Bakery and Gum & Candy category at Mondelez International! With a multi-year track record of driving above market growth we have an ambitious plan to further accelerate growth within Bakery (TUC, Oreo, Marabou Cookies) and continue to drive business for our gum brands; Stimorol and V6 as well as our Candy brand; Bassetts.
Therefore, we are searching for a new person to join the category growth team to secure new product launches within a completely new segment. It is a fantastic time to join Mondelez' first step into this new segment!
In this position you will manage and shape the sales strategy for both Bakery and Gum & Candy in Sweden and be part of a team of 4. This role requires self-drive, growth mindset and a can-do attitude. You will need to work with cross functional teams (key accounts, demand planning, marketing), internal and external stakeholders as well as independently to drive the business. You will be managing and shaping the sales strategy for Sweden and securing a continuous business growth for the upcoming years.
You ensure that customer plans are developed and executed by supporting the delivery of strategies and tactics for growth. You understand the business metrics and financial drivers needed to unlock profitable growth for Mondelēz International and our customers and work with key account managers to implement plans to deliver our annual target.Job description:How you will contributeYou will:
What you will bring
- Lead the development of the trade marketing part of the category annual plans (contract process)
- Understand market dynamics / consumer insights by channel to participate on trade marketing strategic decisions
- Lead the business planning meeting where the sales quotas are built in order to accomplish the annual plans based on relevant building blocks
- Suggests and influences investment in category building blocks, according to category and channel need, and is accountable of execution excellence at point of sale
- Follows up the competition's commercial activity in the category in order to detect business opportunities and potential threats for the brand
- Plays a leadership role within the cross functional teams by leading, providing accurate and relevant channel point of sale information that will lead to find business opportunities such as innovations, customer promotions, portfolio, pricing, etc. that will lead to achieve multi categories targets
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
Required profile:Job specific requirements:
- Category planning and delivering growth through category leadership
- Having a future-focused mindset, being curious about industry trends, digital solutions and innovation for consumers, and translating opportunities into business plans
- Developing and delivering plans, measuring and monitoring results and making recommendations to achieve growth targets
- Business planning and how to maximize revenue growth
- Influencing stakeholders and interacting effectively with others with the courage and resilience to hold an alternative point of view
- Analytical skills and business acumen
What we offer:
- Academic/Bachelor's degree within business administration or equivalent
- Previous experience from the FMCG business and sales in Sweden.
- High drive for results, business and goal oriented with a clear winning mentality.
- Effective influencer, able to build relationships and handle several stakeholders.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, Proactive, Agile, Status Quo Challenger, and Self-going.
- Analytical and insight-based, able to clearly present business ideas.
- Experience from working in Nielsen and/or with POS data analysis preferred.
- Commercial skills and business acumen.
- Fluent in English. Fluency in Swedish is an advantage.
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland .
No Relocation support available, however for candidates voluntarily moving internationally some minimal support is offered through our Volunteer International Transfer Policy