Öhlins Racing is looking for you who wants to become the expert within functional safety and cyber security!
For decades we have developed and delivered world leading mechatronic suspension systems! We are now looking for a talented System Engineer that want to take lead within Functional Safety and Cyber Security, does it sound interesting?About the company
Öhlins Racing is a Swedish company with global operations. For over 40 years we have produced advanced suspension systems for vehicles, and over the years more than 300 world championship titles have been won with the help of our technology. Since January 2019 Öhlins Racing is a subsidiary of Tenneco. Tenneco is an American enterprise which is one of the leading companies within design, manufacturing and distribution of ride performance products and technologies.
Today Öhlins Racing develops and manufactures front forks, shock absorbers and steering dampers for racing and street use for motorcycles, cars and mountain bikes. Our co-workers have many different professional skills and backgrounds. What unites us is a passion for world-class innovation and technology.Job description
You will join our mechatronics team where your competence and experience will be an important part of our success! Our team's success is depending on our will to help each other grow by challenging each other and by having knowledge sharing as natural part of our way of work!
In this position you will be part of the complete development process, from concept development to a industrialized system integrated on the vehicle. Within the team you will be responsible to manage the different requirements such as stakeholder, system, safety, security, environmental, legal and performance. You will also make sure that all the different system components work together to achieve optimal performance in an effective and modular design. You will take lead on the functional safety and cyber security related work in our development projects and with our customers.Your job will include:
- Define functional safety/cyber security requirements
- Participate in functional safety/cyber security analysis (such as HARA, TARA, FTA, FMEA, HAZOP)
- Dialogue with vehicle manufacturers regarding functional safety/cyber security and system integration
- Development of system components with subcontractors focusing on technical safety requirements
- System design
- Establishment of DIA/CIA towards subcontractors and vehicle manufacturers
- Knowledge sharing within our organization
- Process development
We value the employee´s opportunity to flexibility, therefore you can work a few days on-site and a few days remote if that suits you best!Your profile
Our work culture is characterized by a strong team spirit where we welcome curiosity, accuracy, and focus on quality. You appreciate thinking creatively and know how to turn your ideas into reality.
For this position you need:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Vehicle Engineering or Mechatronics
- Minimum three years of related work experience
- Knowledge in requirements management
If you also have experience of one or more of the following, we see it as an additional advantage:
- Being a safety/security manager
- SEooC development
- Functional Safety (IEC61508, ISO26262, ISO13849, ISO19014)
- Cyber Security (ISO21434)
- Development of system with ASIL-B or higher
- Embedded systems
- System design with SYSML in modeling tools e.g., Enterprise Architect
Since you will be working in an international environment you need to be fluent in English, if you also have knowledge in Swedish we see it as a big plus!Application process
In this recruitment Öhlins Racing collaborates with Skill so if you think it sounds interesting, we ask you to send in your application with your CV at www.skill.se. We are working with ongoing selection so please note that the position may be filled before the last application date.
For questions regarding the position, please contact the responsible recruitment consultant Kajsa Jonsson at +46(0)8- 120 971 71 or email@example.com.