Experienced developer to MFEXbyEuroclear in Umeå!
Are you attracted to further development and modernisation? At MFEXbyEuroclear, you get the opportunity to work in an organization that understands the value of DevOps and agile development! MFEXbyEuroclear is looking for you who love technical challenges and have a passion for building sustainable and high-quality solutions. Since the start in 1999 they have grown to become a leading global fund platform that offers a complete and modern solution for fund trading, fund distribution services and data solutions. Take the opportunity and become part of a growing global company in an exciting industry!
MFEXbyEuroclear has a well-established and anchored DevOps culture with well-established agile working methods and automated tests. As a .NET developer, you will work mainly with new development. You will be a part of one of the development teams where you are responsible for parts of the system and the teams are working agile in sprints.
We are looking for you that
- Have a university education within IT, or alternatively acquired equivalent knowledge through work experience.
- Have worked a few years in the relevant field.
- Has experience with and interest in agile development.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft development stack and Microsoft Azure. It is advantageous if you also have knowledge of other programming languages and frameworks.
- Very good English skills, both in writing and speaking.
It´s a plus if you have experience and interest in Microsoft SQL Server, Azure DevOps and DataDog, since these are technologies they work with and believes in!You are:
- A team player
- Problem solving
- Self Reliant
- Start: According to agreement
- Extent of employment: Full time
- Location: Umeå
The recruitment process is managed by Academic Work and the customer's wishes are that all questions regarding the recruitment process are handled by Academic Work. We go through the selection on an ongoing basis and the advertisement can be closed before the position is filled. As a step in the recruitment process, you will complete digital tests, a personality test and a problem solving test. The reason why we have this assessment step in our recruitment processes is because through this, together with your application, we better can see your potential for the position.