Do you want to be a part of an expanding DevOps team? With the possibility to learn new tools and techniques in the DevOps area? And work with large internal and external customers and projects? Apply today!Information about the position
Professionals Nord is, due to TietoEVRY, looking for a Senior DevOps Architect and a Senior DevOps Automation Engineer. The positions refer to a recruitment which means you will be employed directly by our client company. We manage the recruitment process for TietoEVRY in form of selection, interview and presentation to the client.
TietoEVRY Digital Consulting Sweden is expanding their unit in Umeå and Sundsvall and are looking for more skilled colleagues to their teams. Their unit and teams are engaged in DevOps assignments where they coach and enable DevOps and Agile transformations for customers by implementing a CI/CD/TA framework and support them with efficient tools, frameworks and processes. Their goal in their customer engagements is to increase level of automation and quality by being the drivers in DevOps and Agile transformations and implement solutions for customers.
Even though the expansion is accuring in Sundsvall and Umeå, there is a possiblity working from Karlstad or Stockholm as well.
This recruitment process is handled by Professionals Nord and TietoEVRY´s wishes that all questions about the service go to email@example.comYou are offered
Work tasks/job assignments
- TietoEVRY offer you professional growth, meaningful projects, open culture and an outstanding work-life balance!
In both roles you will be leading DevOps and agile transformations for both internal and external customers and projects. Introducing Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Test Automation concepts, with the target of building a world class delivery pipeline for the customers.We are looking for
We are looking for candidates with DevOps experience or experience as a developer, who have a drive and passion to develop into a DevOps expert.
Below are the competences/areas that you will be in contact with in different assignments and prior experience is of merit:
- OS: Linux, Windows
- Continuous Integration: Jenkins, GoCD, Azure DevOps, GitLab
- Container technology: Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher, OpenShift
- Build tools: Maven
- Databases: DB2, Oracle, MySQL
- Application Servers: TomEE, WebLogic, Websphere
- Source Control: GIT, Gerrit, BitBucket, GitLab, Azure DevOps
- Scripting Languages: Python, Groovey, Ant, Shell (Ksh and Bash) Scripting, PowerShell
- Infrastructure provisioning: Ansible, Puppet, SaltStack, Terraform
- Monitoring: Nagios, Zabbix, Prometheus
- Log handling, Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana/Grafana
- Static code analysis tools e.g SonarQube
- Experience with leading or participating in DevOps or Agile transformations
- Experience in agile ways of working, Scrum or Kanban
- Experience building an automatic Delivery Pipeline using CI/CD/TA concepts for large scale development projects
- Experience with creating feedback loops and visualize status during product development
- Experience using cloud platforms like Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, OpenStack.
- Understanding of different design patterns/concepts like Micro Services, Configuration as Code, Infrastructure as Code, Gating
We believe that your personal qualities are crucial to how well you will thrive in the role. Together with the client, we have selected qualities which are essential for the mission:
You are self-driven and interested in learning and adopting to new technology and trends within product development. Proactive, with passion and drive for improvements. Have an automation and improvement mindset in all implementation work. Analytic and a problem solver that develop long term solutions for CI/CD/TA. Interest in increasing the quality and efficiency for product development.
CITY: Umeå or Sundsvall
CONTACT: Mimmi Sondell
Apply for the position by clicking on "apply for the job/sök jobbet" below. We work with the process continuously and may proceed with candidates before the ad is removed. If you want, you can also create a user and upload your CV and cover letter. We do unfortunately not accept applications by mail, but if you have questions about the position, you are welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.