Umeå, are you ready for Tesla?
We´re opening our new store and we´re overly excited to hear from all you potential Tesla Advisors out there! Do you have experience from working with sales and customer service and would like to be a part of one of the world´s most innovative company? Keep on reading!The role
Our Tesla Advisors consistently deliver an incredibly exciting experience for all of our customers; whether current or future, creating a memorable and educational experience. You will be the front line and brand ambassador, supporting our mission to accelerate the world's transition to sustainable energy.
Your main responsibilities will be to support customers, at all touch points - offering them learning and guidance about Tesla Products, through the entire journey. We want every customer to feel valued and informed, about our innovative products, and you will help to deliver an equally innovative buying and delivery experience.Responsibilities:
- To offer excellent customer service throughout the sales and delivery process.
- Ensure close and tailored communication with customers at all touch points.
- Maintain a presentable showroom while proactively addressing all customer queries and appointments.
- To inform and educate about Tesla at every opportunity.
- Help create, maintain and develop sales pipelines.
- Be a strong contributor to achieving store sales and delivery targets.
- Maintain sales administrative duties including contract completion, finance and ensuring systems are up to date, as well as effectively managing all outbound activities and reporting.Ensure readiness of fleet cars at any given time and have an overview of resources available.
- Prepare customer vehicles in advance of delivery appointments as well as perform direct deliveries.
- Manage any additional duties to support wider business requirements.
- Experience in providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- Confident in creating great conversations and relationships tailored to the customer's need.
- Ability to thrive in a team-based environment and achieve common goals
- Great problem solving skills, and strong ability to take initiative and be proactive.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines
- Resilience, adaptability and a constant desire to develop
- Capable of working autonomously as well as in a team.
- Positivity, enthusiasm and a passion towards the mission of Tesla.
- Confident in learning and adapting to multiple technologies.
- Able to communicate, read, and write effectively in the English language on all levels
- Have the required language skills if required by our local markets
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Must have had a valid driver's license for minimum of 2 years
- Must have and continue to maintain a valid and safe driving record
Do you want to elevate your career and be part of the world's acceleration to sustainable transportation, then please apply!
All applications must be submitted online and contain an English CV and Cover Letter.