– Tesla is opening a brand-new Service Center in Umeå, and we are looking for great technicians to join the team. Are you passionate about EV:s, people and the future? If so, it's time for you to start your Tesla adventure.Being a Service Technician at Tesla:
At Tesla, our Service Technicians are the backbone of the Service operation, who consistently deliver a revolutionary and exceptional experience to Tesla customers every day, supporting our mission to accelerate the world's transition to sustainable energy.
As a Service Technician, you will carry out a wide range of technical vehicle repairs, both with and without supervision, as well as focusing on the continuous development of your technical skills. We've created one of the most innovative vehicles ever made, and you will help ensure an equally innovative service to customers.You will...
- Service, repair and improve: Using our systems, advanced tools and your own experience, you will inspect, repair and maintain all types of Tesla vehicles—working on diagnostics, brakes, and AC as well as changing motors and batteries.
- Inspect: To make sure the vehicles are delivered to customers in top shape, you will also inspect them, pre-delivery.
- Monitor: Using electrical equipment, you will calibrate and inspect equipment to keep it in top condition, like our Service Centers.
- Collaborate: Support your colleagues in across the region as needed, sharing best practices and working together.
- Develop: To help you succeed you will have the chance to develop your technical skills through both courses and hands-on-training. You will have experienced leaders and coaches by your side to support your development. And by also sharing your own skills and knowledge with the team, you're a part of driving the whole group forward.
- Technically minded: You may have completed a technical exam. Or you might have 2 years of experience in one of many relevant fields, including automotive, aeronautics, engineering, electrician and marine engineering.
- A fast learner: Whether you learned on the job or went to school, you can think fast, adapt well to new environments and enjoy being challenged. You like multitasking and a job that is high-paced and never boring.
- A team player: You like working closely with different kinds of people and can work in shifts if needed to support your team.
- A communicator: You know how to get a point across and speak English well.
- A driver: You have a valid license and a safe driving record.
Please send us your application and note that we're excitedly waiting for your English written resume.