Umeå, are you ready for Tesla?
We´re opening our new store and we´re excited to hear from you! Would like to be a part of one of the world´s most innovative company? Keep on reading!The Role
The Operations Coordinator works cross-functionally with supporting departments to ensure a smooth operation of a Tesla location, including delivery of vehicles to new owners. As the point person for day-to-day operations involving all vehicle deliveries and store operations, success in this position requires balancing the competing needs of internal teams and valued customers while tracking vehicle preparations, communicating status updates and improving operational efficiencies.
This involves a high level of customer and employee interaction. The ideal candidate will possess the technical acumen to communicate effectively with internal team members and has the ability to provide a strong level of customer service and generate excitement for owners. This role directly supports Tesla's mission by creating a scalable delivery experience for our customers.Responsibilities:
- Coordinate day to day Sales & Delivery related tasks and corresponding documentation components
- Collaborate with the Sales teams to continue to develop and streamline the sales pipeline management
- Fulfill admin functions to support managers at the assigned Tesla location
- Work cross-functionally with other teams, especially Inside Sales & Delivery, Logistics, Service
- Support tracking of task completion, team utilization, staffing plans and training needs
- Build relationships and manage communication related to vehicle arrival, vehicle readiness and day of delivery, based on volume
- Assist with the local delivery operations at the assigned Tesla location, based on volume
- Support with vehicle revenue recognition and final payment collection in collaboration with Inside Sales & Delivery
- Troubleshoot issues and escalate to management through appropriate channels when needed
- At all times be updated on team performance vs KPIs and collaborate closely with Manager in assessing areas for improvement
- Main point of contact for vendors (detailing, transportation, body shops, etc.)
- Experience from a sales administration role delivering excellent service, preferably from a technical/ automotive environment
- Great communication skills and ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with both internal stakeholders and customers
- Desire and ability to thrive in a team-based environment and achieve common goals
- Ability to effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines
- Ability to coordinate complex processes and flexibility to change stations /tasks during the day
- Great problem solving skills, and strong ability to take initiative and be proactive.
- Technological fluency and ability to operate within internal business systems and MS Office
- Have the required language skills if required by our local markets
- Able to communicate, read, and write effectively in the English language on all levels
- Willing to work flexible hours including weekends and holidays
- Must have had a valid driver's license for minimum of 2 years
- Must have and continue to maintain a valid and safe driving record
Do you want to elevate your career and be part of the world's acceleration to sustainable transportation, then please apply!
All applications must be submitted online and contain an English CV and Cover Letter.