We are Signify
, formerly Philips Lighting. We’re the world leader in lighting for professionals, consumers and for the Internet of Things. Our passion for sustainability makes us one of the top 10 greenest companies in the world.
Working as a Key Account Manager
in the public segment at Signify is dynamic. We’re greater together through peer learning in our globally diverse team, with different backgrounds and nationalities.
We’re looking for a Key Account Manager
to the Nordic part of Sweden who’ll be responsible for building and fostering relationships with named accounts in the public domain (e.g. municipalities in order to maximize sales and profitability with these accounts. You’ll be part of the Signify sales department for public customers in Sweden and its responsibilities are to understand the next generation users´ wishes and translating them into impactful solutions that keep us ahead of the market. So curiosity, passion for results and an open mind must be in your DNA.What's in it for you..
What we promise
- A competitive package of benefits including a good salary, bonuses, flexible working, holiday allowance and pension scheme
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personalized learning platform, free training and coaching
- Family-friendly employment policies
We’re committed to the continuous development of our employees, using our learning to shape the future of light and create a sustainable future. Join the undisputed leader in the lighting industry and be part of our diverse global team.What you'll do
- Develop, maintain and improve relations with public customers (e.g. municipalities) in your nordic region by maximizing sales opportunities through innovative lighting solutions
- Demonstrate a sound financial understanding, understand the business drivers and identify commercial opportunities
- Drive for the highest level of customer satisfaction by understanding the customers challenges and taking on a solution-based approach
- Create tailored smart lighting solutions that promote energy efficiency, safety and sustainability
- Ensure professional collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
We believe that you live in Luleå, Piteå, Umeå and you are willing to travel, and you like to meet your customers, since there will be about 80 sleep overs per year in your region.What you'll need
Welcome to apply!
- A successful upper secondary education or higher education as electrician/technology or related disciplines
- 3+ years of experience in a customer facing role selling solutions in the B2B public segment
- Experience with customers in the public segment with municipalities is not required but we see that as very positive
- You demonstrate a proven ability to achieve ambitious sales targets
- A very good technical understanding of connected systems and a result-driven and proactive approach
- Fluent Swedish and English language skills (verbal and written)
In this recruitment, we cooperate with SalesOnly and their Regional Manager Sara Sjölund and Recruitment Consultant Kim Alm. For questions please contact Sara at email@example.com or Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org We will be interviewing on a continuous basis, therefore please send your application as soon as possible via the “ansök här” link. Please do not send applications via mail since GDPR do not allow it. All candidate applications are confidential.Signify is the world leader in lighting for professionals, consumers and lighting for the Internet of Things. Our energy efficient lighting products, systems and services enable our customers to enjoy a superior quality of light, and make people’s lives safer and more comfortable, businesses more productive and cities more livable. With 2019 sales of EUR 6.2 billion, approximately 38,000 employees and a presence in over 70 countries, we’re unlocking the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.