Do you want to be part of Konftel's rapid expansion? We are now strengthening our R&D team with an Acoustics Engineer.
You will step right into a very exciting phase, where we establish ourselves in new product segments. We need you to help us continue deliver products with the best conference solution experience on the market.
Your main responsibility will be on setting up and performing audio tests in different scenarios on our new and existing products as well as benchmarking our products towards competing offerings on the market. You will also be responsible for developing and maintaining our audio test lab that holds an anechoic chamber.
A part of the role is to support our production site from QA perspective, e.g. by helping to define production tests methods and setting test limits.Does this match you?
- Genuine interest and understanding in audio and acoustics.
- Previous experience in audio recording techniques.
- Software engineering experience in C/C++ and scripting languages such as Python.
- Strong problem solver with analytic skills and an interest in statistics.
- Team player with good communication skills.
- Highly driven, structured and a will to improve existing processes.
- Test automation experience.
We believe you have a bachelor's degree or more in engineering and at least a few years of experience from a similar role. You need to be fluent in English and Swedish, both in writing and speech, as we are part of a global organization with offices around the world.Location
This position is at our HQ in Umeå, Sweden.
If you have additional questions, contact: Peter Fredriksson, R&D Manager, at +46 70-343 04 08, firstname.lastname@example.org.