is one of the World's fastest growing Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) technology companies. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Assistant to be based at our Umeå office.
As the ideal candidate, you will play a crucial role in supporting the marketing functions to ensure the long-term growth of the company. You will have a genuine interest in marketing.
You must be comfortable working independently to ensure the smooth operation of the department and its functions.Responsibilities
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department's activities
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
- Compose and post online content on the company's website and social media accounts
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings, etc.)
- Update spreadsheets, databases, and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- You need to understand and enjoy interacting with our customers
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in Swedish and English (additional languages advantageous)
- Good working knowledge of social media channels (LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- Ability to manage WordPress-based website
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, SalesForce.com (or similar CRM), and online search and analytics tools
Please submit your CV with a cover letter via email to email@example.comImportant
– ImpulseRadar does not accept speculative CVs or those submitted by recruitment agencies. We will only review CVs sent in direct application for the advertised post. Any unsolicited CVs received will be treated as the property of ImpulseRadar and Terms & Conditions associated with the use of such CVs will be considered null and void.