is one of the World's fastest growing Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) technology companies. We are currently looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative to be based at our Umeå office.
As the ideal candidate, you will play a key role in helping us achieve our aggressive sales goals, so must be committed to success. You must be comfortable working independently and making dozens of calls per day, whilst liaising with our international sales team and channel partners.Responsibilities
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead generation, follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales managers for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand our database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in Swedish and English (additional languages advantageous)
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Strong phone presence and experience dialling dozens of calls per day
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
Please submit your CV with a cover letter via email to email@example.comImportant
– ImpulseRadar does not accept speculative CVs or those submitted by recruitment agencies. We will only review CVs sent in direct application for the advertised post. Any unsolicited CVs received will be treated as the property of ImpulseRadar and Terms & Conditions associated with the use of such CVs will be considered null and void.