Are you the next Codemillist? Join Team King Kong.Information om uppdraget
As a support engineer you will be responsible for managing the support system and the first contact with Codemills customers when it comes to answering support matters. But you are first and second and last line here. But you will work together with developers and designers in different teams and your experienced colleagues will help you get started as well as support you in solving complex matters. Furthermore, youll be responsible for monthly follow ups regarding how the support function is doing such as measure customer satisfaction with provided support.
Codemill is building the next-generation online tools for media professionals using their own software, Accurate Video. They help their customers take innovative approaches to their software projects and assist them in developing high-quality products.
"Codemill är en fantastisk arbetsgivare som alltid jobbar progressivt samtidigt som de verkligen bryr sig om sina anställda. Det är en otroligt trivsam och positiv arbetsmiljö där man lär sig nya saker varje dag. Kompetensen som finns bland de anställda på företaget är av absolut högsta klass, och som ny får man bra stöttning och känner att man utvecklas konstant." Jonathan, Team King KongYou are offered
- Build the support team at Codemill
- Your own skills development budget to keep your skills up to date each year
- Wellness subsidy
- Like popcorn? Great, they have popcorn all day every Friday! In a hurry, don't have time to eat breakfast? They have breakfast at the office every day! (on hold atm due to Covid-19 )
- Need to work more or fewer hours this week? No worries, Codemill have a generous and flexible working policy
- Handling support issues in any project the support team has responsibility for
- On-boarding existing support (migrating to support system, getting access, learning the basics about each project)
- Regular monitoring that customer systems can be reached (VPNs and credentials working)
- Follow-up and communicate to customer for ongoing support issues (interval based on severity)
- System Administration such as managing IT security, IT Infrastructure and monitoring of cloud infrastructure services etc.
Vi söker dig somRequirements:
- Graduated in computer science, system development or similar
- You must be an experienced Linux user
- Fluent in English and intermediate in Swedish
- Approx. 2 years working experience from similar tasks, we need you to be self-reliant
* Experience or skills within, Docker/Kubernetes, Nginx, AWS operations or REST APIs
As a person you are:
- Take initiative
- Start: When can you join the Codemill family?
- Location: on-site in Umeå
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Codemill that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.