Are you the next Codemillist?Information om uppdraget
In this role you are passionate about building systems that are highly reliable, maintainable, and scalable. Have a passion for managing, monitoring, and optimizing the infrastructure and security of applications and processes. As a DevOps here you are customer-focused and enjoy automating processes. You work with customers all over the globe, from Sweden to USA or Japan. Such as The Guardian, Sony Pictures, itv and Viacom.
Codemill is building the next-generation online tools for media professionals using their own software, Accurate Video. They help their customers take innovative approaches to their software projects and assist them in developing high-quality products.You are offered
- Build the support team at Codemill
- Your own skills development budget to keep your skills up to date each year
- Wellness subsidy
- Like popcorn? Great, they have popcorn all day every Friday! In a hurry, don't have time to eat breakfast? They have breakfast at the office every day! (on hold atm due to Covid-19 )
- Need to work more or fewer hours this week? No worries, Codemill have a generous and flexible working policy
- Design and implement automation for packaging and deploying our product in different cloud & hybrid environments
- Design, build, and maintain internal services to support daily operations
- Work closely with development, product, and sales in building, optimizing, and securing our infrastructure and product workflows
Vi söker dig somRequirements:
- Cloud Vendor Experience: Amazon Web Services
- Have managed and deployed Kubernetes clusters
- Solid understanding of CI & CD
- Docker and general Linux experience
- Fluent in English and intermediate in Swedish
- 2 years working experience from similar tasks, we need you to be self-reliant
- Graduated in computer science, system development or similar, but we need you to be self-reliant and passionate about DevOps
- Other cloud platforms such as GCP and Azure
- Security topics and best practices
- Video tech experience.
As a person you are:
- Take initiative
Can be business acumen in your way of handling different tasks.Other information
- Start: When can you join the Codemill family?
- Location: on-site in Umeå
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Codemill that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.