Since its inception in 1999, MFEX has grown to become a leading global fund platform, offering a complete and state-of-the-art solution for fund trading, fund distribution services and data solutions. An exciting industry with a great need for your expertise in IT security! If you have knowledge in IT and work experience in the relevant field, this is your chance to take on a challenging position with varying tasks of both administrative, social and analytical nature. Here you have the opportunity to change, improve and work with interesting and important issues in a global and growing organization!Information om uppdraget
MFEX is rapidly expanding internationally with both new customers and new markets and is currently looking for reinforcement within Cyber Security to the office in Umeå. Your main task is to further develop the work with IT security at MFEX, take an already ongoing work to the next level!
You will develop routines, policies and processes for MFEX as an organization to be able to work as efficiently as possible in daily work while maintaining IT security at a high level. You will also work with educating internally on these issues, administering and ensuring that routines are followed. MFEX has many supporting systems and tools, and you will primarily work with Microsoft 365.
You will start from the office in Umeå, but you work with these issues globally in the organization. The role involves many contact areas internally and you will primarily collaborate with your colleagues in the security group, but also with department heads and other functions.
The position is suitable for you who:
- Has an interest in IT-security issues, has the ability to structure and is driven by improvment, change and wants to be make a difference!
- Enjoys working with varied tasks in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Is a team player who wants to work in close collaboration with colleagues, development teams and other stakeholders.
ArbetsuppgifterFor example you will:
- Be responsible for performing data leak protection, such as implementing sensitivity classes, compliance monitoring, testing and training staff, etc.
- Be involved in defining security policies, rolling out plans and implementing them.
- Work with IAM processes, i.e. maintain and refine MFEX processes and controls for: Joiners, Movers, Leavers with Request, User Follow-up and Granted Roles (Accesses).
- Manage role-based accesses.
- Practical design of policies, implementation and monitoring.
Vi söker dig som
- A person with a college education in IT, alt. acquired equivalent knowledge through work experience.
- Previous work experience of working with IT security issues or similar tasks, e.g. worked with configuration tools, with microsoft policies etc.
- A person with very good knowledge of English, both in writing and speech.
It is a merit if you have experience working with Microsoft 365, and especially if you are certified. However, it is not a requirement for the service.
As a person, you are:
- Start: By appointment
- Scale: Fulltime
- Location: Umeå
The recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and the customers wish is that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
We review the selection on an ongoing basis and the advertisement can be closed down before the position is filled if we have moved to the selection and interview phase.