Trollhättan / Schorndorf
Do you want to work in a team with highly skilled developers within the area of DevOps? If you like to focus on what is the right way forward and together build high quality solutions, this is the team for you.
We are a high-tech company that develops software, produces hardware, and markets products within vehicle diagnostics. Our work culture is prestigeless, where your input is treasured and we like to do fun stuff together outside work!
About the role
Our investments in solutions based on cloud services are increasing and we are facing an exciting future! So, we are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join our Cloud Enablement Team, responsible for managing both our cloud platform and CI/CD infrastructure. The team currently consists of three people working in Trollhättan, and we need to grow.
In this position, you will play a crucial role in catering for reliability, scalability, and security of our cloud platform. The team collaborates closely with our other teams of ~50 software developers and ~30 data developers. We apply a shared-responsibility model where our development teams are responsible for the whole application lifecycle, effectively utilizing the infrastructure your team maintains. Lately we have been working in a mob-kind-of-setting where we all work together keeping our WIP to a minimum. Join us!
Lars-Erik Lis, Technical Solution Architect:
"I started working here because I liked the combination of a profitable product company, international context, local connection and the knowledge that there was a high level of competence within the development organization."
Conny Karlsson, Cloud Architect:
"One of the main reasons I enjoy working here is that I can completely focus on my work without worrying about how I will solve the rest of my life puzzle. This is especially important for a parent. The company supports me all the way by always showing that well-being is of the highest importance"
Read more about life at Autocom at https://career.masterhelp.se/autocom/it
This position is available in either of our two locations in Sweden or Germany, or both. If you want to try out living in one or the other, we will help on the way and customize this for you.
- Develop our cloud platform infrastructure, using state-of-the-art tools and techniques to ensure high availability, observability, and security
- Work with our CI/CD tooling to enable efficient software development and deployment practices
- To work with automation of infrastructure provisioning on a solid base of Infrastructure as Code, mainly Terraform
- Implementation of security measures that adhere to industry best practices and regulatory standards, laying the foundation for our TISAX certification
- Proven experience working with infrastructure, with a focus on cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Experience working with Infrastructure as Code, preferably Terraform
- Familiarity with CI/CD concepts and experience in developing cloud services
- Comfortable working in Unix environments and scripting
- Experience with containerization technologies
- Keen on problem-solving and troubleshooting
Benefits & perks
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth
- Collaborative and inclusive work culture that encourages innovation and creativity
- Regular team-building activities and social events
- Flexible office location, Trollhättan or Schorndorf. We will help you with relocating
- The option to work from home two days per week
- Health and wellness benefit package (allowance + 1h per week for exercise)
- Bonus program
We specialize in vehicle diagnostics solutions for customers on the global market. With 30 years in the game, we provide innovative software and hardware solutions that help a wide range of customers with vehicle diagnostics. Our development organization spans over Trollhättan, Sweden and Schorndorf, Germany. We serve multiple legal entities, catering the needs of our diverse customer base.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please send us your resume. All applications are made via the application button.
Please mention your preferred work location in the text box on the application page (Trollhättan, Sweden or Schorndorf, Germany) when applying. We look forward reviewing your application.
If you have any questions, get in contact with us:
Lars-Erik Lis, Technical Solution Architect (immediate manager for this position):
Maria Blidberg, HR: email@example.com