Textron is growing and we are now looking for a Quality Engineer to join us. We develop, produce and supply Safeaero de-icing vehicles to customers all over the world, who are mostly airline companies and airports, at our site in Trelleborg. We constantly innovate with careful research and development with the aim to provide our customers safer, faster and more economical deicing operations.This is an opportunity to join us in an exciting phase and in a new role, where you will be a central part of developing the quality function at our site.
You are expected to support operations in ensuring all quality, regulatory and customer requirements are understood and met. You will also support in problem resolution and continuous improvement activities across all departments, as well as managing tasks related to Health and Safety. You will collaborate with your colleagues in production, testing, sales, after sales and engineering at sites. Examples of responsibilities and tasks are:
- To ensure the quality processes used throughout the business will maintain our ISO 9001 certification
- To ensure all process and engineering changes are implemented so the required engineering specification is consistently achieved
- Managing Health and Safety for the site; risk assessments and report, investigate and prevent incidents/accidents
- Working with production in resolving quality issues, and working closely with the test area to ensure that adequate checks and tests are performed
- Provide technical support and interface with engineering, owning the resolution of any technical/quality issue that impacts the line
- Developing, implementing and maintaining a Quality Plan to ensure continuous improvement of the quality processes
We expect you to be a dedicated team player with a can-do and proactive attitude. You need to be quality focused, accountable and encourage new ways of looking at challenges, processes and solutions. You should also have good social skills and excellent communication skills in order to summarize, clarify and visualize information. You are of course helpful and enjoy problem-solving, as we think that you are able to influence and mentor colleagues to ensure that the business remains compliant with Quality Management Systems.
Preferably, you will have an academic degree in a technical discipline, and several years of experience in the Quality function. We expect you to have continuous improvement skills and previous experience of managing Health and Safety matters. You should also have good working knowledge of the implementation of ISO 9001 or equivalent standard. It is advantageous if you have experience with SAP. Your English and Swedish are fluent both spoken and written.Interested?
We are collaborating with Sigma Recruit in this recruitment. For more information, please contact Artan Bitiqi at firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 723 61 28 44. We are looking forward to hearing from you!