Textron is growing and we are now looking for a Field Service Technician. This is an interesting opportunity where you are offered a customer-focused role within a broad technical area. You will be responsible for the repair, maintenance, servicing, and commissioning of Safeaero equipment. Textron Sweden develops, produces and supplies Safeaero de-icing vehicles to customers all over the world. Join us!You will
As a Field Service Technician you will work close to our customers who are mostly global airline companies and airports. You will be based at our site in Trelleborg, and due to the nature and responsibilities of the role you will be required to travel for up to 150 days of the year. When you start you will get a good introduction and education and support from your colleagues. Your assignments are for example:
- carrying out repair, maintenance, servicing, and commissioning of Safeaero equipment.
- final configuration and testing of vehicles before they are sent to the end customer.
- supporting customers and in-house departments, including Engineering and Sales.
- ensuring follow up work requirements are referred to the appropriate departments to enable necessary action and recommendations to clients.
- technical documentation and technical training.
You have experience from a service technician role or a similar technical role within engineering. You have system knowledge and an understanding of hydraulics, pneumatics, electrics, and the ability to read drawings. You have good abilities and enjoy problem-solving, product training and giving technical direction. Your English and Swedish is fluent, both spoken and written. You can prioritize tasks effectively and work well under pressure. You like working in a customer-facing role, have a commercial awareness and it is easy for you to communicate at all levels in an organization.WANT TO LEARN MORE?
We are collaborating with Nexer Recruit regarding this recruitment. Please contact recruitment consultant Jenny Nilsson at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +46 70 301 82 79 or Artan Bitiqi at email@example.com, or +46 723 61 28 44 should you want to learn more about the position. We are looking forward to hearing from you!