Would you like to take on a key role in a focused and determined management environment? Do you enjoy working with technical innovative products and processes and would you like to be part of a global, dynamic company? If so, the role as Project Manager at Flint Group might be a perfect match for you!
As a Project Manager and, as a member of the Narrow Web R&D team, you will be responsible for development projects in the field of UV curable inks & coatings for the pressure sensitive labels and flexible packaging market segments. As the technical project manager, you will lead new product development projects involving multiple or single ink systems, in collaboration with team members and other stakeholders from different functions.Moreover, you will:
- Act as the technical project manager in projects for multiple ink systems
- Perform technical studies in lab to develop or improve products and processes
- Utilize technical knowledge to develop products, including formulating new ink systems, optimizing existing products, or make technical recommendations to sales or technical personnel
- Coordinate other assigned R&D Engineers and R&D Technicians, and their own activities to ensure projects progress as planned
- Leading multiple development projects in parallel
Flint Group operates within an agile, global business context; hence you will drive initiative in collaboration with project team members internationally.Your profile and qualifications
You are eager to drive initiative and you engage your team members in reaching targets and deadlines. You carry a technical know-how and strong analytical skills. Since you will be involved in several projects simultaneously you are structured, flexible with an interest in working with a variation of tasks every day. Your are a strong communicator and you enjoy interacting with different stakeholders, handling requests and propositions daily.
- Relevant degree within the field of Engineering, Chemistry or Polymer Science
- Solid professional experience of project management within stage gate project models.
- Excellent skills in English, both oral and written.
- It is a merit if you have experience from working with multi factor formula with a high level of complexity.
- It is a merit if you have experience with working in an international organization collaborating with different cultures
A technical role working within a truly dynamic and global environment with a leading supplier to the printing and packaging industries. If you enjoy project managing, technical hands assignments and would like to work with colleagues in an internationally collaborative environment, we are looking forward to getting you on board!Application
Please send your application by filling out the application form. Last day to apply is 2018-12-07 but we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. We are not able to accept applications via e-mail.
For questions regarding the recruitment process, contact Christoffer Hällefors (Recruitment Consultant) at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application!About usFlint Group manufactures and markets an extensive portfolio of conventional and energy curable inks, printing plates for flexo and letterpress, sleeve systems for flexographic applications, pigments and additives for use in inks and other colourant applications, printing blankets, sleeves and pressroom chemicals for offset printing. We offer our customers a unique portfolio of system solutions and technical service. New products are jointly developed together with customers and partners. The company is the number one or number two supplier in every major region it serves. Flint Group operates more than 170 facilities worldwide and employs nearly 8000 people.