Flint Group manufactures and markets an extensive portfolio of conventional and energy curable inks, printing plates for flexo and letterpress, sleeve systems for flexographic applications, pigments and additives for use in inks and other colourant applications, printing blankets, sleeves and pressroom chemicals for offset printing. We offer our customers a unique portfolio of system solutions and technical service. New products are jointly developed together with customers and partners.The company is the number one or number two supplier in every major region it serves. Flint Group operates in more than 140 facilities worldwide and employs nearly 8000 people.Professional and motivated employees ensure our success and we are now looking for a R&D Engineer. In this role we expect that you provide industry leadership through the development of innovative products and processes that will enable successful results for our customers.Main Challenges
- Plan, execute and conclude product development work on assigned projects within the agreed time frame
- Lead or be part of project teams involving interaction with different functions as needed to complete the work
- Navigate in defined project structure with multiple stakeholders to secure efficient project execution
- Be responsible for project tasks from feasibility study to product launch, including customer trials, implementation in manufacturing and Quality Control
- Utilize your technical and chemical knowledge to develop products, including formulating new ink systems, optimising existing products, or make technical recommendations to sales or technical personnel
- Act within global regulatory environment and secure sustainable solutions for our customers
- Fully complete assigned projects and communicate the results through internal documents, customer trial reports, technical data sheets and presentations
- MSc or PhD in Organic Chemistry or Polymer Science
- Dedication and passion about printing inks in general and UV curable inks in specific
- Analytical mind-set
- Identifies the central part of complex problems and questions
- Absorb new technology quickly
- True team player that acknowledges others contribution, by listening, consulting and discussion with others
- Open mindset to different cultures and you are able to establish strong relationships with stakeholders on all levels
- Good communication skills
- Pro-active and hands-on
- Results oriented
- Fluent English language skills both verbal and in written
In this recruitment we work with Roi Rekrytering. Please apply by uploading your CV and cover letter in English
through the application form. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, though no later than 2020-10-25. The selection process will be run in parallel and thus the position may be filled previous to this. Please note we do not accept applications via e-mail.
All enquiries are treated confidentially. For more information about the role or recruitment process, please contact senior recruiter Johanna Isberg, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 705 84 33 83.
We look forward to your application!