For Bosch Thermoteknik in Tranås we are looking for a software engineer within heat pump development. If you are eager to participate in developing the software process and contribute to improve quality of life all across the globe, this might just be the perfect opportunity - don't miss it!
You can apply for the position by answering the questions below and clicking "Ansök", or by clicking on "Sök jobbet" at the top or bottom of the page and attach your resume.Om kundföretagetAbout the company
Thermotechnology Division of the Bosch Group ranks among the world's leading suppliers of energy-efficient solutions for warm water and a comfortable indoor climate.
Bosch Thermoteknik AB develops, manufactures and sells a complete range of heat pumps. Our main focus is on the development of energy-efficient products with a particular focus on renewable energy. We are about 370 employees in Tranås and sell for just over 1 billion per year. Our most famous brands are IVT and Bosch.Dina arbetsuppgifter
What you'll do
As a part of the software development team within the R&D department, you work close to the production and are a vital part of putting high quality heat pumps on the market. In Tranås you get to experience the complete value chain.
Some of your daily work will be to
Din profilWho you are
- implement application software for heat pumps from system specifications
- run simulation test to verify functions before hand it over to system test
- implement and maintain software for accessories and tools used in field, production and at R&D
- maintain heat pump software used in our production
- support quality department with analyze and troubleshooting of software/system
- develop software according to specifications with right quality and follow the time plan within projects
- contribute to quality improvement and optimization of existing heat pump products range.
The most important thing is that you have a problem-solving mindset, the ability to take responsibility for own work and apply own initiative to finding solutions and that you thrive to work in a team environment.
In addition to this we would like you to have
- a Bachelor or Master in computer science
- experience in software development in C, C++
- experience in embedded software systems
- good written and verbal communication skills in English.
If you have a few years of experience in software development that is meriting, but we think that this role could offer an exciting and developing challenge for a more junior developer as well as for a senior profile.