Currently recruiting few additional English speaking telesales executives,
whose key role will be to sell delegate seats by providing accurate & efficient information to potential attendees, ensuring efficient and timely coverage of the data relevant to the project-s in hand!
We would like to hear from you if you can confidently say that you
- have proficient level of English language, both spoken and written
- and speak at least one of the following languages: Spanish, Portuguese or French
- have a solid and broad general education and are generally quite knowledgeable
- have the ability to handle pressure and cover few different Projects simultaneously
- have some previous sales/telesales experience
- have lots of enthusiasm and positive outlook
- can follow instructions but also take a lead and initiative when required
- have excellent computer skills and are accustomed to standard packages (i.e. Microsoft's Outlook, Word and Excel (familiarity with Salesforce is a great advantage!)
- have a keen interest in current affairs
- genuinely enjoy speaking to people & have a higher than average level of curiosity
And you are
- confident dealing with and selling to senior C-level executives
- ambitious and thrive on a challenge
- hardworking and happy to go an extra mile when required
- able to work independently but also as part of the Team
- are self-driven and motivated to always deliver your best results
- looking for an interesting position with an opportunity to work on behalf of a highly reputable Client and perfect your sales and communication skills!
We offer a nice working environment, competitive rates of pay with plenty of scope for learning and personal development.
The job is full-time
(8 hours/day incl. lunch!) with an initial 3 month probation contract (to be extended, subject to the successful completion of the probation period!).Working hours
: depending on the Region you would be covering, you will be expected to work from 9 am - 5 pm (if covering
2 pm - 10 pm (if covering Americas). Once allocated, working hours are fixed and will not be changing!Location:
all work is carried out from out office in Näsby Park, Täby.Start date
: to be mutually agreed but not before middle October 2019.How to apply
please send us your CV with the cover letter (in ENGLISH only
) and explain why, in your opinion, you would be right person for us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put on the subject line reference TS/September 2019
and languages you speak!IMPORTANT
: only Candidates already living in Stockholms län with a full right to live and work in Sweden will be considered. We do not offer assistance in obtaining Work or Residence Permits!