We are on a mission to improve people's quality of life and we are looking for Store Manager to joining our team in Stockholm at TäbyInformation om uppdraget:
You and your passionate team will be driving sales and creating the best possible environment for customers to experience quality sleep; offering a world-class service in line with our brand's premium identity. The store manager holds the central responsibility for sustained store revenue and profitability.
In this position you will be expected to spend 4 days each month at our Head Office in Köping, working together with our global sales team enabling the reach of the company goal and to create a close teamwork all over the world.
This position is temporary with a great possibility to get an extension within the company.Key areas of responsibility
Detta söker vi:
- Relentlessly driving sales and pushing the team to exceed goals and targets
- Creating and managing a small high-performing team
- Passionately care for customer's satisfaction and loyalty, striving to build long lasting relations with customers
- Driving and supporting in-store activities and merchandising, as well as finding new business opportunities beyond these
- Being an ambassador for the Hästens brand at all times, representing the company and the brand in a professional manner
- Managing our marketing and merchandising in alignment with our global brand identity
- Managing all retail store administration task and processes effectively (order, delivery, inventory)
We are looking for a retail and sales manager with experience from the luxury design industry with graduate studies and with at least 5 years of experience in direct premium retail sales. You have 3 years of relevant people management experience and an eye for premium marketing and merchandising. You should also thrive in organizing in-store events with the team.
- You have 5 years' experience in direct premium retail sales with proven positive sales result
- You have 3 years experience of people management
- Positive if you have experience from furniture sales or ideally home design
- You have a strong passion for premium sales, merchandising and customer service
- You are a social networker with people skills that are happy to seek and approach new business opportunities
- You want to be part of and manage a high-performing retail team and always strive for being an active and inspiring manager.
- You have excellent communication skills, written and spoken in Swedish and English
- You are computer literate (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, CRM, Sales system etc.)
- You work with the highest ethical standards.
* You have a tremendous drive and determination to be successful.