As a prime driver in the electronics industry, our client world-leading and unique production solutions impact the very future of technology. Their technology is everywhere. Inside jet motors travelling the globe. Inside people as pace makers continue to save lives. Even in space, as NASA’s robot explores the lands of Mars. Right now, they are on a journey of growth, where they continue to explore new markets and expand worldwide. And on the road ahead, they need the right kind of people by their side. People, perhaps, much like you.JOB DESCRIPTION:
Responsible for the development, implementation, and administration of test equipment for electronic Racks, PCBA boards and cables.Responsibilities
- Develop with the help of Lab View program new equipment for our latest parts.
- Manage the equipment for keeping up with the latest versions and updates.
- Writing instructions for productions that will perform the test of all parts.
- Support and provide guidance to Mycronic staff in need of using the equipment.
- Standardize the test development processes together with R&D to always get the right output.
You are newly graduate from a relevant education or have some relevant experience with test development equipment for electronics.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
- Understand the positive impact of continuous improvement and process improvement.
- Good knowledge with reading TDS (Test Data Specifications) for the designer of the part.
- Find easy solutions for complicated products is a plus.
- Good Labview experience
- Ability to communicate with designers and productions staff to find the best practice solution that fits all.
Mycronic is a Swedish high-tech company with more than 1200 employees engaged in the development, manufacturing and marketing of production equipment. We offer you the chance to join a profitable and growing company with an open work culture and knowledgeable colleagues. Colleagues who learn and share expertise with each other to drive innovation and increase customer value. With all our different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise we keep making the impossible possible, again and again. It is our three core values-passion for business, passion for technology and passion for people-that guides, drives and unites us, all over the globe.ABOUT THE EMPLOYMENT:
This is a consulting assignment which means that you will initially be employed by Friday. The ambition is that the assignment will result in a permanent position at the client company after a duration of 6-12 months.START DATE:
Upon agreed start date.ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
- Employment type: Full time
- Location: Stockholm, Täby
- Contac person: Mattias Isik
- Salary: Fixed monthly
Apply by clicking the link below. Remember to be quick with your application as we make continuous selection of candidates and the position can be filled before the application deadline is due.ABOUT FRIDAY:By being a partner to our clients and candidates, we strive to find the best match for you both. We achieve this by really getting to know our clients and candidate’s needs! Of course, we will ensure that requirements and skillsets match. But above all, we focus on the importance to find harmony between values and corporate culture which both candidate and client considers optimal.Our passion is to help people to the right position, workplace and context and we work in the field between IT and Technology. That's why we founded Friday, with the ambition to help you with the job that gives you the Friday feeling - every day!We mainly focusing on young engineers who are at the beginning of their careers or soon concluding college / university within the IT and Technology field.Our belief is that people reach their fullest potential when looking forward to going to work each morning. "Friday - everyday", how about that?