ValueOne are specialists in supply chain management, purchasing and logistics. We offer our customers services in three business areas; interim logistics and procurement consultants, recruitment of buyers and logisticians, as well as development of our customers’ supply chain operations in terms of strategies, models, methods, processes, structure and competence.
On behalf of one of our customers we are now searching for an experienced Supplier Quality Engineer for an assignment of at least six months at one of our customers located north of Stockholm. As Supplier Quality Engineer you will work within our customer’s Global Sourcing organization. Your responsibility will cover a broad number of commodities such as for instance electronics, machining parts and assembled modules etc.Responsibility
- Develop, improve and follow up supplier quality and quality processes
- Strengthen the internal quality focus and the proactive work to ensure product quality
- Identify opportunities for improvement at suppliers and lead improvement teams
- Support the implementation of corporate quality initiatives as well as handling day-to-day customer and factory tactical issues.
- Eliminate potential quality problems at all levels of the organization
- Develop and execute continuous quality improvement strategies.
- Communicate analyses and corrective actions to the suppliers
- Determine the inspection/ audit/ test points in each assembly sequence to ensure compliance at all stages of global manufacturing.
You have a Master or bachelor’s degree in Engineering and a minimum of 5 years of experience from working as Supplier Quality Engineer or similar within at a manufacturing company, preferably within the electronics industry. You have extensive knowledge of Product Life Cycle Management best practices and you know the most common quality methods well. The succeed in this role you are able to communicate fact based at cross-regional and cross-functional levels. Furthermore you have audit experience and you are used to performing them at suppliers.
As a person you are driven, result oriented and prepared to walk the extra mile to make things happen. Our customers are operating on a global level and as a consequence fluency in English, written and spoken is required.Application
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply through our webpage at: http://valueone.se/aktuella-jobb/ as soon as possible, but not later than 29 March 2019. In case of questions please feel free to contact Christer Atterström on +46 (0)70-2191366
Sökord: logistik upphandling inköp strategisk taktisk operativ inköpare upphandlare logistiker procurement sourcing purchasing supply chain logistic commodity category strategic tactic operational buyer purchaser manager planner demand fmcg