aValex Ltd (UK) filial Stockholm is a Swedish branch office of a British-registered Company working on behalf of one of the Europe's largest Business Events Organizers (providing round-tables, seminars, business summits, conferences, training courses around the Globe).
Currently recruiting an additional English speaking telesales executive, whose key role will be to sell delegate seats by providing accurate & efficient information to potential attendees, ensuring efficient and timely coverage of the data relevant to the project-s in hand!We would like to hear from you if you can confidently say that you
And you are
- have proficient level of English language, both spoken and written and
- speak one or more of the following languages: French, Spanish, Portuguese, German or Russian
- have a solid and broad general education and are generally quite knowledgeable
- have the ability to handle pressure and cover few different Projects simultaneously
- have some previous business/telesales experience
- have lots of enthusiasm and positive outlook
- can follow the instructions but also take a lead and initiative when required
- have excellent computer skills and are accustomed to standard packages (i.e. Microsoft's Outlook, Word and Excel (familiarity with salesforce is a great advantage!)
- have a keen interest in current affairs (both business and political)
- genuinely enjoy speaking to people & have a higher than average level of curiosity
- confident dealing with and selling to senior C-level executives
- ambitious and thrive on a challenge hardworking and happy to go an extra mile when required
- looking for an interesting position with an opportunity to work on behalf of a highly reputable Client,
We offer a nice working environment, competitive rates of pay with plenty of scope for learning and personal development.
The job is full-time (8 hours/day incl. lunch!) with an initial 3 month probation contract (to be extended, subject to the successful completion of the probation period!).
Working hours depend on the Region you would be covering (as we work with Europe, Asia, Middle East, Americas), however, once allocated, the hours are fixed (i.e. would not be changing!)
All work is carried out from out office in Näsby Park, Täby.
Start date: to be mutually agreed but preferably as soon as possible
How to apply:
please send us your CV with the cover letter (in ENGLISH only
) and explain why, in your opinion, you would be right person for us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put on the subject line reference TS/May2018
and languages you speak!
NOTE: only Candidates already living in Stockholms län with a full right to live and work in Sweden will be considered.