As a prime driver in the electronics industry, our world-leading and unique production solutions impact the very future of technology. And our technology is everywhere. Inside jet motors travelling the globe, and even inside people as pace makers continue to save lives. We are now looking for our new Quality & Sustainability Director to join our future journey of growth - Do you have what it takes to drive and develop our quality and environmental management system and sustainability work on all organizational levels?Information om uppdraget
Mycronic is looking for a Quality & Sustainability Director. Right now, we are on a growth journey, where we continue to explore new markets and expand worldwide. On the road ahead, we need the right kind of people by our side. People, perhaps, much like you! You will find yourself at the very forefront of the electronics industry and you will take on a broad role with strategic responsibilities. It will be your mission to assure, develop and implement our quality and environmental management system and you will be responsible for our sustainability work on a global level throughout the Mycronic Group. You will manage the Quality & Sustainability team located at the HQ in Stockholm and you will report to Lena Båvegård, Sr VP of Operational Excellence. You will work closely with sites outside Sweden with occasional travelling.Arbetsuppgifter
As you work across functions and cultures to ensure results, you will:
- Develop global quality, environmental and sustainability strategies, identify long and short-term goals and be responsible for implementation projects and initiatives
- Drive and support the implementation of corporate quality and sustainability initiatives on a global level
- Be responsible for implementing and improving our business management system according to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 on a global level
- Identify and reduce product and process quality issues, at all levels of the organization, develop improvement strategies and support the Mycronic Group with structures, guidelines and tools
Vi söker dig som
Do you have the drive to deliver results, the courage to try new paths and the desire to excel together with us? Then Mycronic could be the right place for you. You are communicative and a relationship-oriented person who acts in an outgoing and responsive manner and can identify key employees that are essential to achieve results. To succeed in the role you are flexible and thrive in a fast paced and high tech environment where your ability to prioritize - and reprioritize - come to its full use. Since you will be responsible for developing, implementing and leading quality and sustainability activities, it feels natural for you to take initiatives and come up with new ideas. You are self-confident with a humble approach and show great responsibility for the organizational result and do what it takes for the organization to achieve its goals.
On top of this, you need:
- A bachelor or masters degree in Quality, Environment, Sustainability or other relevant field, preferably as an engineer
- Several years experience of working as a Quality, Environmental and Sustainability Manager and you have for example implemented or maintained ISO 9001, ISO 14001 or have experience from being a lead auditor
- Experience of leading other people as a manager or project manager
- Fluency in English, written and spoken alike
It will be an advantage if you have:
- Certification as lead auditor in ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 and experience of handling external auditors
- Experience from implementing ISO 45001 or OHSAS 18001
In this process it is important with personal qualifications and a great interest for the position. In your application be sure to write a motivation in your cover letter that explains your interest.Other information
- Start: According to agreement
- Work extent: Fulltime
- Work area: Quality & Sustainability
- Location: Headquarters in Täby, right outside Stockholm
- Contact information: Recruitment Consultant Elin Yeap and Recruitment Coordinator Malin Snårbacka
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Mycronic is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email me at email@example.com and I will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
What does Mycronic do?