As a prime driver in the electronics industry, our world-leading and unique production solutions impact the very future of technology. And our technology is everywhere. Inside jet motors travelling the globe. Inside people as pace makers continue to save lives. Even in space, as NASAs robot explores the lands of Mars. Right now, we are on a journey of growth, where we continue to explore new markets and expand worldwide. And on the road ahead, we need the right kind of people by our side. People, perhaps, much like you.Information om uppdraget
Do you have what it takes to excel application landscape on all organizational levels? You will find yourself at the very forefront of the international electronics industry and take on a broad role with strategic as well as operational responsibilities. It will be your mission to assureand excel Mycronicss application development throughout the systems lifecycles. Today, they run TeamEngine, Cognos, QlikView, Infor-M3, Medius/Pagero, Copernicus, also with some integrations to other systems.
You will be responsible for all financial applications and its usage worldwide and have close contact with colleagues from other departments and subsidiaries. As you work across functions and cultures to ensure results, you will:
- Be responsible for enabling business related to all financial systems on a global level. This means strategy(zing), roadmap(ing) and life-cycle planning at all levels.
- Identify opportunities and lead improvement teams as well as conduct and ensure application alignment, standardization and documentation.
- Support end-users and power users with daily support at all levels of the organization and execute continuous improvements.
- Ensure tight and efficient relation to 3rd line support and improvement projects with selected vendors as well as challenge them to excellence.
- Support our CIO in the implementation of special initiatives as well as day-to-day operational tactical issues.
Vi söker dig som
Do you have the drive to deliver results, the courage to try new paths and the desire to excel together? Then Mycronic could be the right place for you. You are a true team player with an open mindset, a positive attitude and a high level of personal responsibility. You thrive in a global and fast-changing environment where your ability to prioritizeand reprioritizecome to its full use. You are curious and want to have an overall understanding of the Mycronic business in different areas.
On top of this, you need:
- A Bachelors degree in Economics or Information and Communication Technologies, or Industrial Engineering, or a related field.
- 3 years' experience of successful application management implementation and improvement projects.
- Knowledge in Financial/Accounting principles as well as Business Intelligence.
- Experience in Application change control and ICT business process best practices.
- Experience and knowledge in ERP systems
- Fluency in English, written and spoken alike.
- It will be seen as an advantage if you have experience and practical insights in existing applications and platforms
Since you will cooperate with different departments and people at Mycronic, it is important that you are cooperative and work well with other people and have the ability to act in a responsive and attentive manner to others opinions and expertise. You are also structured and can plan, organize and prioritize your work effectively. You can independently set plans for your own work and build structures that others can use. Furthermore, you are a persistent person who has the ability to work hard and stay motivated in a fast-paced environment. You take responsibility, show commitment and does what it takes to achieve your and Mycronics goals.Other information
- Start: According to agreement
- Work extent: Fulltime, some days of travel can occur
- Location: Headquarters Täby, right outside Stockholm
- Contact information: Recruitment Consultant, Johanna Sörell, firstname.lastname@example.org 08 522 54 986
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Mycronic is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
* Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
* We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at email@example.com and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!