As a prime driver in the electronics industry, our world-leading and unique production solutions impact the very future of technology. And our technology is everywhere. Inside jet motors travelling the globe. Inside people as pace makers continue to save lives. Even in space, as NASAs robot explores the lands of Mars. Right now, we are on a journey of growth, where we continue to explore new markets and expand worldwide. And on the road ahead, we need the right kind of people by our side. People, perhaps, much like you.Information om uppdraget
Do you have what it takes to design the next generation of the worlds most advanced laser pattern generator? You will find yourself at the very forefront of the electronics industry and take on a significant role within the Physics Department. It will be your mission to discover new innovative solutions to improve the optical performance of our unique, cutting edge products.
You will cooperate with the best laser and optics suppliers in the world when designing optical systems for the next generation of the worlds most advanced laser pattern generator. It will be your responsibility to theoretically understand the lasers and optics of our system. You will be part of a team responsible for the lasers and optics in our systems and collaborate closely with colleagues from other departments. You will be the link to R&D groups at our laser suppliers. You will have the in-depth laser technology knowledge needed to make reliable assessments of our laser suppliers capability to deliver on time to specification. The results of these efforts will add customer value by directly impacting the performance of our systems. You will work in projects that span over several development phases from idea generation to finished product.
Your job tasks will concern:
- Laser development through cooperating with solid-state laser suppliers
- Design of the optics for our systems
- Theoretical analysis and understanding of our actual system performance and identifying solutions to help us approach the systems theoretical limit
Vi söker dig som
Do you have the drive to deliver results, the courage to try new paths and the desire to excel together? If so, Mycronic could be the right place for you. You are innovative, analytic and a true team player with an open attitude and a high level of personal responsibility. To be successful in the role you are cooperative and have the ability to communicate on all organizational levels. You are self-motivated and structured, and have the skill to plan, organize and prioritize your work effectively and make sure you involve the right people in each task and deliver according to deadline.
On top of this, you need:
- A PhD in laser, optics or other relevant area of knowledge
- Knowledge within solid-state laser, gained through theoretical or practical experience
- Fluency in English, written and spoken alike
- Start: According to agreement
- Work extent: Fulltime, some days of travel can occur
- Location: Headquarters in Täby, right outside Stockholm
- Contact information: Recruitment Consultant Elin Yeap, email@example.com.
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Mycronic is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.
What does Mycronic do?