Are you looking to make a difference?
Right now, we are looking for an Operational Process Developer
to join our Performance and Quality Assurance Team. This is a temporary position, starting as soon as possible and until the summer of 2022. You will be an important change driver in our Transformation Program and be part of a high performing team, working across countries and units within all of Telia Company.Is this your next opportunity?
Telia is undergoing a transformation journey by implementing a new strategy that is based on four pillars: inspiring customers, connecting everyone, transforming to digital, and delivering sustainability. Operative Excellence is one of the transformation initiatives that just entered the launch pad and need a crew eager to boost Telia's journey into the future.
I am Patrik Nilsson and I am leading the Performance and Quality Assurance team. We are part of Service Assurance where we secure production stability for all services for all our customers in all different countries. Performance and Quality Assurance is a team of very skilled people focused on data analysis and improvement investigations. We are currently located in Sweden and Finland, but the transformation initiative Operative Excellence will be formed by people across all Telia's markets.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
Is this you?
- Collect information and analyze data in production and process performance
- Visualize and explain outcomes in an easily understandable way
- Deliver valuable and actionable insights to support strategic decisions
- Explore new data sources and establish a best practice for the organization
- Document and present improvement proposals and change ideas.
We believe that you are passionate about making a difference and have strong analytical skills that can boost our Transformation journey; you must also be a strong team player that appreciates and fosters a cooperative and knowledge sharing work environment.Your personal competencies:
- You are independent. Still, you are a team player who appreciates an inclusive team environment
- Zeal for result and efficiency
- Curious mind and eager to learn new things
- Strong networking and collaboration skills
- Innovative mindset.
It's more than just a job!
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma methodology
- Experience working with data analysis and statistical methods
- Knowledge of scientific investigation theories
- Experience analyzing complex situations to identify improvement insight and potentials for business optimization
- Knowledge of ITIL process foundation
- Fluent in English language, both spoken and written
- University degree or documented experience within a relevant field.
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.Interested?
If you fancy joining our team, don't hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about the job you are welcome to contact me at Patrik.Nilsson@teliacompany.com or call me at +46 70 65 50 570.
We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent. Selection will take place on an ongoing basis and this position might be filled before the application deadline. Application deadline is 2021-04-20. Welcome to Telia - Home to your next big opportunity!