Hey - Colgate is looking for you!
Do you want to come to work with a smile and leave with one as well? In between those smiles, your day consists of working in a global organization, continually learning and collaborating, having stimulating discussions, and making impactful contributions!
If this is how you see your career, Colgate is the place to be!
Our dependable household brands, dedicated employees, and sustainability commitments make us a company passionate about building a future to smile about for our employees, consumers, and surrounding communities. The pride in our brand fuels a workplace that encourages creative thinking, champions experimentation, and promotes authenticity which has contributed to our enduring success.
If you want to work for a company that lives by their values, then give your career a reason to smile...every single day.
Now there is a fantastic opportunity for a curious and dedicated Field Sales Representative to join our Swedish Sales Team. Could this be you?What's the job purpose?
Visit stores in the northern district and follow up on placement and presentation of all Colgate-Palmolive products according to guidelines and agreed campaigns. Continue to grow Share of Shelf and work with placement.As a Field Sales Representative you will:
Yes - this is totally me! My key competencies and background meet these criteria:
- Check the shelves regarding distribution, shelf -labels and shelf planogram.
- Rebuild shelves to improve placement, SOS,SOA.
- Rebuild shelves aligned with planogram changes in connection with trade windows and annual negotiations
- Meet with the store manager/buyer
- Sell in activities and campaigns
- Work with Colgate Perfect Store
- General information/discussions
- Participate at our sales-conferences every 7-8th weeks
- Work close with Customer Development Managers, Consumer experience Managers.
- Need for stay-over in some cities to optimize sales planning and coverage.
Do you want to join our team?
- Hold a higher education as minimum
- Have 2-4 years of experience from similar sales position
- Have a proven sales experience from Field Sales, preferably from FMCG
- Used to work with data and have an analytical approach
- I'm ambitious with strong drive and impact
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills to successfully build relationships and secure excellent execution
- I'm proactive and results oriented
- Have passion for driving and growing a business
- I'm effective with high working capacity
- I'm fluent in Swedish and I manage English as a company language
- I live in Sundsvall or nearby area
If you've read this far, we bet it's because you're serious about joining a group of passionate people so just hit the "apply" button and submit your application. Feel free to send your application and your resume in Swedish or English.Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive?
You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV.
Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation.