As the Technology Manager you will be responsible for introduction/elimination of products and the quality control of the existing product portfolio. Along with site management, you will act as a change agent for the HSE culture and continuous improvement. You will be a role model for ensuring compliance with HSE policies and procedures at Surface Chemistry.
- Safeguard the license to operate by identifying hazards and taking appropriate actions in case new risks are identified.
- HSE leader and responsible for the aspects within a high hazard plant.
- Improve the process safety and the safety performance.
- Use standardized methods for problem solving and improving projects.
- Ensure that long term plans are in place and communicated.
- Provide expert know-how and input to the scoping and basic engineering of capital projects.
- People management and development: Attract, lead, coach, appraise and develop employees, ensure staffing and stimulate talent management.
Through strong and clear leadership you ensure an open constructive safety dialogue with the staff and strict compliance and adherence to AkzoNobel's Life Saving rules and Golden Principle. Ensure compliance with laws, regulations and AkzoNobel standards and reporting to the Site Manager.Din profil
To be successful in this position you are a strong leader who appreciates the power of team work as well as individual performances. You are confident in your own expertise and has a strong drive to deliver results while maintaining a high quality and safety standards You have experience from change management and enjoy being a manager in an environment of change.
- Master of science in Chemical Engineering
- Relevant knowledge within the area of HSE
- 5-7 years of experience within the process industry
- Deep experience in Lean6Sigma
- Previous experience from investments projects is desirable
- Proven good leadership skills
- Fluent in Swedish and English
This is a permanent position on a full time basis based in Stockvik, Sundsvall.
We perform drug tests on all employees as a part of our effort to maintain a drug-free environment.
Last day to apply is June 30th, 2018. We are reviewing ongoing applications during the process and the position might be added before due date.
Sista ansökningsdag är 30 juni 2018 . Vi läser ansökningar och genomför intervjuer löpande under processen och tjänsten kan komma att tillsättas innan slutdatum.