Hoppa till innehåll
Adecco Sweden AB logotyp

AML Specialist at Ikano Bank

Publiceringsdatum
14 maj 2024
Område
Yrkesroll
Typ av anställning
Ansök nu

At Ikano Bank, we have an exciting opportunity for those who want to make a difference in the fight against money laundering and terrorist financing. We are currently seeking individuals with previous experience in the AML-field. You will play a central role in implementing and monitoring the bank´s AML processes and procedures across our eight markets. Through your dedication and drive, you will contribute to ensuring that we maintain high standards and comply with relevant laws and regulations. Take the chance to become part of our dynamic team and make a real difference. Apply today!

About the Position
In your role as an AML Specialist, your main responsibilities will include:

* Conducting AML/CFT risk assessments for the bank
* Creating and implementing steering documents at various levels, including policies and operational procedures
* Coordinating AML processes across the bank´s eight markets
* Producing internal AML/CFT reports for the bank´s management team and board
* Developing and delivering AML/CFT training for employees
* Participating in and delivering AML requirements to internal projects and development initiatives
* Representing the bank in external forums and networks
* Performing internal controls within the AML/CFT area
* Ceontributing to sanction risk assessments and steering documents

Location: Malmö or Sundbyberg.
Start: As soon as possible.

About You
* University degree in economics, finance, or law
* Minimum 2-3 years of experience in AML/Risk/Compliance functions within the financial sector
* Good understanding of administrative AML and sanction regulations
* Experience working in teams and driving improvement initiatives
* Fluent in Swedish and English, capable of conducting training in both languages
* Knowledge of Finnish or Polish is advantageous

About Ikano Bank
Ikano Bank was founded in Sweden, much like IKEA, to provide "the many people" with a fair alternative in everyday life. We opened our doors in 1995 and today operate in eight countries: Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Poland, UK, and Austria. Ikano Bank is part of the Ikano Group, which owns 51 percent of the bank. The Ingka Group, a strategic partner in IKEA´s franchise system, owns the remaining 49 percent of the bank. Ikano Bank´s headquarters are located in Malmö, with the company registered in Älmhult, where the business was originally founded.

Contact Information
For this recruitment, Ikano Bank is collaborating with Adecco.

If you have any questions about the position or the recruitment process, please feel free to contact the responsible recruitment consultant:
Annika Nessvold via annika.nessvold@adecco.se or +46 736-84 11 63.
Apply as soon as possible as selection is ongoing.

Adecco Sweden AB logotyp
Sök jobbet
Ansök senast
04 juni 2024 (17 dagar kvar)
Ansök nu

Om arbetsgivaren

Adecco Rekrytering är Sveriges ledande rekryteringspartner specialiserade på rekrytering av chefer, specialister och generalister inom privat och offentlig sektor. Med 30 års erfarenhet och närvaro på 30-tal orter över hela landet, är vårt viktigaste åtagande att hitta rätt person till rätt jobb, i rätt tid. Vårt mål är att leverera en högkvalitativ rekryteringsresa till våra kunder och kandidater. Vi gör det genom att omvandla komplicerade affärskritiska rekryteringsutmaningar till enkla framtidssäkrade kompetenslösningar. Vi sätter stort värde på att skapa och behålla en nära relation till våra kunder och kandidater - välkommen att ta kontakt med oss!