Are you motived to conceive, design, and guide the development of new processes and products for Xylem Biological Treatment business segment? In this role you will support and execute multiple projects within the new product / process development portfolio.Om tjänstenThe role
As a Process Engineer your primary role is to support product development and research for biological treatment products. You belong to the R&D Treatment Team in Sweden and you report to a manager located in the US. You will be located at Xylems office in Sundbyberg. This is a temporary assignment for 1 year.
In this role you will be responsible to:
Är det här du?Is this you?
- Apply engineering principles to support and develop new biological treatment process solutions, including design, test plans, feasibility, and evaluation of experimental data
- Support planning and execussion of bench scale, pilot scale and full-scale experiments of new biological process solutions for nutrient removal.
- Lead technical evaluation of process data of a pilot sequencing batch reactor (SBR).
- Support projects within the product development pipeline in accordance with the Xylem Product Development Process, from concept development to launch. Support technical reviews of designs and documentation.
- Ensure developed products meet quality and reliability goals.
- Author technical papers for presentation at regional and national conferences.
- Perform other duties as identified by R&D Manager.
- Comply with Xylem values and code of conduct. Foster team approach.
For this position we require:
- Master of Science degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering from an accredited institution
- 1-3 years process experience within waste water product and biological wastewater treatment is a preference
- Possess intimate technical knowledge of activated sludge treatment processes with both design, mass balance evaluations and troubleshooting experience
- Understanding and working knowledge of biological process modeling software, such as BioWin, is a plus
- Fluency in English both written and oral is essential
As a person you possess good communication, organizational and leadership skills. You are a self-starter with a high motivation to achieve goals. You are attentive to details, a logical thinker and have a strong problem-solving ability.
Xylem can offer you the experience of working in a driven international team and to be part of a global market leader in water treatment. In this role you get the opportunity to work with the development of a new product from lab testing to finished product and be a part of a full-scale test environment.
Do you want to know more?
In this process Xylem is working with Level Recruitment. To apply, please click at the apply button. If you have any questions please contact recruitment consultant Susanna Hörler at 08-120 50 420.
Search: Process engineer, wastewater, biological wastewater treatment, Processingenjör, VA, biologisk vattenrening