Do you have experience from marketing communication and content development? Are you a fast learner that understands how to process information and transform it to compelling content for different target groups? Xylem is a leading global water technology company committed to developing innovative solutions to the world's most critical water challenges. This position will give you the opportunity to work in a global team and contribute with different marketing initiatives and campaigns in different regions.Om tjänsten
As a Marketing Communication Project Manager you will be responsible for managing marketing communication projects within the business unit Transport. You will support the regional marketing organizations with focus on content development and marketing material production. The role involves collaboration with different areas inside the organization, with focus on product management, application engineering and marketing.
You will be a part of the Communication team located in Sundbyberg and report to the Senior Communications Manager.Key responsibilities includes
Är det här du?
- Independently and with great responsibility manage marketing communication projects where you have a good structure and follow the budget correctly
- Coach the creative process of marketing communication material production, to secure it is in line with the brief and creative level
- Plan resources, to set project objectives and timings
- Support regional/country level marketing teams, providing them with relevant content and graphical resources related to our products and technologies.
- Write and edit texts for different channels as well as produce presentations, abstracts and messages for external stakeholders
- Write speaker notes for key internal stakeholders
- Social Media Communication
We are looking for a candidate with:
- A degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing communication and content development, preferably in the industrial sector.
- Experience working in international environments and in coordination with stakeholders from different countries/cultures
- Knowledge of graphical and image editing tools (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) is strongly desirable.
- Very strong communication skills in English, both written and spoken. Fluency in Swedish is a plus.
In this recruitment, your personal attributes will be of great importance. We are looking for a self-motivated and driven person who thrives in a high performing culture. As a person you are curious, creative and open-minded. You are solutions-oriented, a good listener and have the ability to communicate with people at all levels. You like detective work and have the ability to ask good questions to get the information you need to produce good communication materials. Furthermore it is important that you are flexible and open to work in a fast moving and changing environment and you like to get new challenges. You are comfortable in working independently as well as in teams and you are happy to share your knowledge with others.
Do you want to know more?
In this process Xylem is working with Level Recruitment. To apply, please click at the apply button. If you have any questions please contact recruitment consultant Jessica Bauer at 08-120 50 422.
Search: "Marketing Project Manager", "Communication Project Manager", marknadskommunikatör, marknadskommunikation