Would you like to be an important part of increasing the employee engagement in a world leading company with products that help solving the world's most critical water challenges? Are you a driven, positive and flexible communicator with solid experience from internal communications on both a strategic and operational level? Then this might be the right opportunity for you!Om tjänsten
The Internal Communications Manager is a newly defined, global role reporting to the VP of HR at Xylem. This important position will lead all internal messaging, communications strategy and tactical implementation for Xylem's business area Water Infrastructure and their Europe Commercial Team (CT), driving employee awareness and engagement.
You will lead internal communication projects and have strategic, advisory and operational responsibility. You will work closely with several senior leaders and management teams, Human Resources, the Corporate Communications team, and across different business segments.The role includes:
- In close collaboration with Human Resources and Marketing, measurably drive increased employee engagement through integrated employee communications
- Strengthen internal communications based on best practices
- Partner with key business stakeholders to lead and deliver a proactive internal messaging plan and partner with leadership teams to design and execute communications that support business strategies and objectives
- Provide ongoing executive messaging, writing and presentation support
- Develop and implement measurement methodologies and establish a set of key performance indicators (KPIs) that allow for tracking of program effectiveness and continuous improvement
- Serve as the primary liaison on all employee communications matters, closely interfacing and aligning programs with Corporate and other Xylem business areas to leverage our collective strength
The position is placed at Xylem's office in Sundbyberg, Stockholm, Sweden.Är det här du?
To be successful in this role you need to have several years of experience of communication, with demonstrated experience in internal communications. Previous experience from change management and employee engagement is of great importance. You need to be skilled at creating both long- and short-form content, leveraging modern communications techniques and have the ability to write quickly and to distill complex concepts into key messages in a fast-paced environment. Experience developing strategic internal communications plans and strong knowledge and understanding of current communications practices and trends is also necessary.
A Continuous improvement knowledge is helpful. B2B, manufacturing or industrial experience is preferred, and global experience is a plus.
A Bachelor's degree within relevant field such as communications, journalism or public relations is required for this position. Outstanding oral and written communications and presentation skills in English are essential. Communication skills in Swedish are a plus.
In this recruitment, your personal attributes will be of great importance. We are looking for a strategic and creative thinker who applies command, discipline and clear judgment to all decisions, and who is curious and willing to think beyond the ordinary. You are results-driven: track record of successfully managing "performance-based" communications programs/able to link them to business results and a business-savvy professional with the personal presence and confidence to work across all levels of the organization and be viewed as a partner by all constituents.
You demonstrate competencies such as teamwork, creative problem solving, flexibility and willingness to challenge the status quo. You are comfortable operating at the most senior levels within the company and the ability to collaborate, influence, and work effectively across a large, global matrix organization.
Do you want to know more?
In this process Xylem is working with Level Recruitment. To apply, please click at the apply button. If you have any questions, please contact recruitment consultant Maria Widegren at 08-120 50 411 or Alexandra Tihinen at 08-120 50 421.