Are you a problem-solver and are passionate about challenges of applications and infrastructure? Are you skilled within DevOps and are eager to teach others but also learn more? Do you want to be part of a world leading company with products that help solving the world's most critical water challenges? Then this might be the perfect opportunity for you! We are looking for a goal-oriented DevOps Engineer to join the Web Operations Team at Xylem.Om tjänsten
The Web Operations Team is responsible for a large web server farm running multiple software platforms. The team is a part of Advanced Applications EMEA who develop, host and support business applications for a global audience, both internally and externally. Applications are both standard software and in-house developed. The pace in the team is high with many ongoing activities in a complex business and technical environment.Responsibilities
- Drive to automate processes with PowerShell and build/deploy tools
- Install, manage and maintain IIS
- Evaluate solutions for performance and functional issues
- Deploy .NET applications
- Issue & install SSL certificates
- Debug and diagnose issues
- Create structure and processes
You will be located in Sundbyberg and report to IT Application Manager.Är det här du?
In this recruitment, your personal attributes will be of great importance. We are looking for you who are self-motivated, able to set priorities and translate specific goals into action and follow through to achieve goals. You need to be collaborative and an effective team player and have analytical problem-solving skills as well as good communication skills.
To be successful in this role you need to have:
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Web Server technology (IIS)
- Good knowledge about network technologies
- Good PowerShell skills
- A general understanding of Active Directory
- Knowledge about Server Certificates (SSL management).
- Knowledge of ASP and ASP .NET technologies (and if you have ASP and ASP.NET development knowledge it is meritorious)
It is nice if you have front end skills (CSS/JS, Angular, React, Backbone), knowledge of Atlassian products (Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence), knowledge in CI/CD (Xylem currently use TeamCity and Octopus deploy), Apache skills, knowledge of Office 365 and ITIL.
Written and oral fluency in English is required, and knowledge in Swedish is meritorious.
Do you want to know more?
In this process Xylem is working with Level Recruitment. To apply, please click at the apply button. If you have any questions, please contact recruitment consultant Alexandra Tihinen at 08-120 50 421.
Search: devops, development, operations, engineer