Engineering Leadership Development ProgramXylem
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
We're a global team unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology solutions to the world's water challenges. Developing new technologies that will improve the way water is used, conserved, and re-used in the future is central to our work. Our products and services move, treat, analyze, monitor and return water to the environment, in public utility, industrial, residential and commercial building services settings.
Xylem also provides a leading portfolio of smart metering, network technologies and advanced analytics solutions for water, electric and gas utilities. In more than 150 countries, we have strong, long-standing relationships with customers who know us for our powerful combination of leading product brands and applications expertise with a strong focus on developing comprehensive, sustainable solutions. Xylem had in 2018 17 000 employees and an annual revenue of $5.2 billion. For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com and click here to see a film about Xylem.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us solve water, we want to hear from you!The program:
Engineering Leadership Development Program (ELDP) is an intense two year program for people who have a passion for technology, a drive for technical excellence, and share Xylem's desire to solve the world's toughest resource challenges. The program is designed to accelerate professional development through technical and leadership training and a variety of business-critical assignments.
Are you looking for an Opportunity of a lifetime?
Do you love technology and want a career in engineering? Then the Xylem Engineering Leadership Development Program is for you. The Engineering Leadership Development Program is a two year program consisting of three rotational assignments which are driven by real business priorities. The program includes Continuous Improvement training, formal presentations to senior leadership, and valuable leadership training. The Rotational assignments are intended to provide a broad exposure to the engineering field leading to successful off program placement. The program consist of 12 ELDP members that are located all over the world! The program will start in June 2020.Responsibilities
- Plan and perform assigned tasks within the framework of program rotation
- Complete assignment objectives on schedule, within budget, with higher than expected quality while maintaining accuracy and thoroughness
- Demonstrate ability to understand and apply engineering fundamentals in the business environment
- Demonstrate analytical / problem solving skills.
- Propose new analyses, techniques and methodologies with respect to specific area of responsibility where applicable
- Complete program training and a required green belt project
- Master's degree in Data Science, Data Engineering, Data Analytics or Software Engineering
- GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0 overall
- Strong commitment to a career in technology and a passion for engineering
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Ability to lead and work in teams
- Prior internship, co-op or research experience
Above that to be successful in this role you must have excellent people and communications skills; able to influence and motivate others cross functionally and geographically. You take initiatives and have good skill in creating and developing long lasting relations. You are driven, structured and like team work and to create results through that team. The work environment encourages open dialogues and a continuous improvement mind set.
Are you up for this opportunity?Apply
for this program through careers.xyleminc.com .
If you are interested in this program and would like to know more about it, please contact Jacob Hellberg HR, +46 8 475 6243 or Anna Elm, HR, +467 083 67134. Welcome with your application! Apply as soon as possible but no later than 2020-02-29.We offer
you a creative and international environment where you get the opportunity to focus on your personal and professional development together with committed and helpful colleagues. Engage as a volunteer through Xylem´s business program for community initiatives Xylem Watermark , train or compete with us through our sports club Xylem IF or join our Art club to participate in art raffles or go to the theatre.
The representative for Unionen is Mikael Lövås and the representative for the Swedish Association of Graduate Engineers Sveriges Ingenjörer is Lukas Limrell, tel: +46 8 475 60 00.www.xyleminc.com